Weight watchers 51 pro points wow

Hello I am new to this wonderful site I started weight watchers on Tuesday I am a big girl and I have 51 pro points to eat a day is there anyone else on this site that is on this many as and advice and encouragement would be greatly received xxx

Hi I've recently rejoined WW and I'm on 52 points. How are you finding the plan so far? X

Hi Welcome to the forum, I'm not doing ww but just wishing you all the best ;) good luck

Hi Gemima20 thank you for you're
Message it's my first weigh in tomorrow so I am a bit nervous but I have found WW really good and actually struggle to have all the points I am trying to see it as a way of eating within a limit so I can have what ever I want but not going over my points as I have been on the AtoZ of diets and the thought if no I can't have it makes me want it more if that makes sense so with WW pro points you can still have it but within your daily allowance. How are you finding it x

How did you get on at your first weigh in today?

Wow that's great, well done, you must feel brilliant!

Yes I do thanks and it feels different this time as I've done the A TO Z of diets but I have two beautiful girls aged 3 and 9 months and would hate for them to grow up big eating all the wrong things so I'm doing it this time for them and me. Thanks for your support xx

Back