weight watchers ad

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey all, hope you all doing great x

i just seen the weight watchers ad and found it hillarious!!! (no offence to anyone on WW)

"join today and you could lose 5LBs in the next four weeks" most of us on here lose that in the 1st week plus more!!!

ye they get to eat, but I done it before and found it a long hard slog cos you can eat cheesecake chips, wine and chocolate as long as you count it... i just forgot about all the good stuff you supposed to eat too! i just found this amusing does anyone else or do i just have a strange sense of humor

sam x

lol me too.When i did ww i ate what i like but counted it and it made me worse.Which is why i think LT is best for me,as then i cant be tempted by anything that needs counting lol

xxx

I think it's horses for courses. Personally I could never put my body through the trauma of replacing food with liquids only to start eating again somewhere down the line. I would never be able to restrict myself that much. The healthy rate for weight loss is 1 - 2lb a week and if you lose at that rate you are more likely to keep it off.

Anyone watched Peter Kay? (no offence ww i've done it too)... Quote "Well done Valerie you lost a pound this week!.... A pound?!!.... I sh*t a pound!"

No really I found the add amusing too but I did lose a stone and half on it a few years ago. Took me alot longer than LT tho.

As someone who does WW and cant see past it ;) I hate their ads!!!! They have one in the paper just now someone who lost about 3 stone in a year and half. Good Lord if youre going to try sell your diet use someone whos done well on it :rolleyes:

I do have to say though, most of us on WW actually lose more than 5lbs in 4 weeks too

Hey Pink!!

I find any diet amusing!! I did WW a few years ago and lost one and a half stone, after that the weight wouldnt come off anymore (and i still had a few stones to go) the councellor couldnt understand why either, so rather than waste my money anymore i stopped WW

I have done every diet known to man
Atkins = couldnt loose more than 7lbs
6 small meals a day = couldnt loose ore than 7lbs
I have even been to the dietician, followed her recomendations, still no more than 7lbs
Had xenical = still no more than 7lbs!

(just diagnosed with polycystic ovaries)
So now the only route for me is this LT, i am determined to not let my body beat me, and if i have to starve myself to loose the weight then so be it!!

:( I only lost 3.5 in the last 2 weeks on Lipotrim. If I'm not even going to lose 2lb a week on that I might as well join WW!

I lost half a pound one week a few weeks ago - you have good weeks and bad weeks. The subsequent weeks have been pretty good though for me so don't get disheartened. :)

I've tried most fad diets but have never had such success.Lipotrim has been a godsend for me because I really need a structure that I can't deviate from, when on other diets which allow choccy and chips is a great big go ahead sign for me, therefore constantly losing a half pound one week then putting it back on the next. If ever I need to lose any weight again (hopefully never!), there will be no shadow of doubt that I would choose LT again. And to put the top hat on it, WW sent me a free registration slip through the post, and I'm afraid to say I will never darken their doors again. I;ve found a diet that works for me. Each to their own. I'm not saying that WW is rubbish cos many people have had great success, but unfortunately I am not one of them. Good luck to all, whichever diet you're on.xx

im with the ww people. i could never have liquid food. im restricted by having no dairy so to try and have liquid i would be soooooo ill

Having the freedom to have things like chocolate and chips encourages you to set your own boundaries and think for yourself rather than having it all done for you. What happens when the structure of LL or CD is gone? How will you have learnt to restrain yourself when there are suddenly no boundaries there anymore? This is the thing I just can't get my head around

How will you have learnt to restrain yourself when there are suddenly no boundaries there anymore? This is the thing I just can't get my head around

This and CD are the most difficult diets I've ever done........but the best. It is not easy to only have liquids. It takes self control and grit to get through some days. I came off LT at the end of last year as I was going on holiday. All inclusive in the Dom Rep. I went and because of the hard work, it was a luxury just to eat.......so you choose healthy food. Lots of fresh fruit and salads. I didn't gain a lb...thats after two weeks. There is no way you are going to gain the weight after working so hard to shift it. Once eating normally I was never tempted to eat chocolate or cakes etc etc, but enjoyed eating lovely healthy food....lots of veggies etc.

Personally, when I did WW whenever I hit a stressful period I ate the wrong "comfort" type foods but counted them. As these wrong types of food don't fill you for long but you have used you're dailly points allowance it became all too difficult for me and the diet went out the window. On LL, CD or LT all food is out of the equation so when trigger events like stress or boredom happen I need to find anothr way to cope. I don't know how I will be when I start to reintroduce food but I have learnt so much about myself and what I react to over the few weeks I have been on this diet. On the basis of this I've made changes in my life that I maybe wouldn't have done otherwise. I'm confident that this time when I get to goal I can stay there.
The best diet is the one that works for you and everyone is different.

Personally, when I did WW whenever I hit a stressful period I ate the wrong "comfort" type foods but counted them. As these wrong types of food don't fill you for long but you have used you're dailly points allowance it became all too difficult for me and the diet went out the window. On LL, CD or LT all food is out of the equation so when trigger events like stress or boredom happen I need to find anothr way to cope. I don't know how I will be when I start to reintroduce food but I have learnt so much about myself and what I react to over the few weeks I have been on this diet. On the basis of this I've made changes in my life that I maybe wouldn't have done otherwise. I'm confident that this time when I get to goal I can stay there.
The best diet is the one that works for you and everyone is different.[/quote]

PERFECT!:)

I really admire you guys, I could never cut out food or let go of my control of what I have. I know someone who done CD and it was heartbreaking to see him put the weight back on. He really went through hell to lose it

But that's the thing.....you are in control. I control if I eat or not. I control whether I'm going to sneak some food. The thing to remember on this diet is if after its finished you go back to eating what you ate previously you will gain the weight back and some. You have to realise your limits with food and monitor it. I was told by my pharmasist that a fat person is like an alcoholic. They are fat for life. You may rent a slim body for a while, but if you go back to eating the way you did before the diet, you'll put it all back on. I've always remembered that.

I do realise many people couldn't do this diet and we all should be very proud that we have done it and suceeded.

Was mine not perfect:sigh:

:D:D:D It was, but I was a bit late, sowwy:( Dont be jealous I have a lot of women to please now and sometimes you girls dont make it easy for me:pxxxx

Back