weight watchers after baby!!!!

hottot

ive been back @ weight watchers since my baby was 3 wks old as i have 2 stone to lose. i am actually a gold member at ww so im very experienced but ive only lost 1llb in 3 weeks!!!! im 5ft5 and weighing in at 11st 10llb i do aerobics 3 times a week...why do u think my loss is slow?do u think its hormonal? i took my trackers to my leader and she said im doing everything right !!!! im not drinking alchahol and im not breast feeding....i wouldnt mind if i was cheating but im weighing everything ect..and pointing correctly. do u think i should go back on 18points? my leader doesnt want me to but thats how i lost my weight last time x:cry:

Hi there

Dont let it put you off. Could just be your body is recovering after having the baby, if youre doing a lot of excercise that could be slowing down the lbs. How many points are you on?

Hiya..
Apparently your bodily hormones won't go back to 'nearly normal' until 12 weeks post birth (and fully normal 9 months post birth!!)
You'll be holding alot of water and of course, just because you're not breast-feeding doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't holding on to milk either!!
When I dried up I lost 5-6lbs straight away, it's unreal how much those bad boys can hold!!
So if I were you I wouldn't get disheartened... keep doing what you're doing and your body will catch up with you - have you been measuring yourself to see if you're losing inches?
Best of luck anyway and congratulations on your new baby!!!!!

she put me on 22 at first then when i didnt lose 20...i told her i wanted to do 18 but she wont let me...i lost my weight previously on 18.........

starlight...ive uploaded pics but now i cant view them also when i post my pic isnt coming up?please help this site is driving me crazy.....i dnt get why u cant just access it properly frm the start im soo confused....

Back