weight watchers after baby!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by hottot, 22 May 2008 Social URL.

1. hottot

hottot Full Member

Diet:
    pro points
    ive been back @ weight watchers since my baby was 3 wks old as i have 2 stone to lose. i am actually a gold member at ww so im very experienced but ive only lost 1llb in 3 weeks!!!! im 5ft5 and weighing in at 11st 10llb i do aerobics 3 times a week...why do u think my loss is slow?do u think its hormonal? i took my trackers to my leader and she said im doing everything right !!!! im not drinking alchahol and im not breast feeding....i wouldnt mind if i was cheating but im weighing everything ect..and pointing correctly. do u think i should go back on 18points? my leader doesnt want me to but thats how i lost my weight last time x:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Dont let it put you off. Could just be your body is recovering after having the baby, if youre doing a lot of excercise that could be slowing down the lbs. How many points are you on?

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi lovey,welcome and good luckxx

5. Wobble Wonder

Wobble Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya..
    Apparently your bodily hormones won't go back to 'nearly normal' until 12 weeks post birth (and fully normal 9 months post birth!!)
    You'll be holding alot of water and of course, just because you're not breast-feeding doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't holding on to milk either!!
    When I dried up I lost 5-6lbs straight away, it's unreal how much those bad boys can hold!!
    So if I were you I wouldn't get disheartened... keep doing what you're doing and your body will catch up with you - have you been measuring yourself to see if you're losing inches?
    Best of luck anyway and congratulations on your new baby!!!!!

6. hottot

hottot Full Member

Diet:
    pro points
    she put me on 22 at first then when i didnt lose 20...i told her i wanted to do 18 but she wont let me...i lost my weight previously on 18.........

7. hottot

hottot Full Member

Diet:
    pro points
    starlight...ive uploaded pics but now i cant view them also when i post my pic isnt coming up?please help this site is driving me crazy.....i dnt get why u cant just access it properly frm the start im soo confused....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.