Weight Watchers apps for android + more

zebredy

Sci-Fi Geek
Just ordered a Samsung galaxy SII and was wondering whats the best android app for the phone (its my first smart phone)

I know there are a few in the apps store that say pointsplus which are American but there is more then one propoints app, anyone got a link to the best one.

Also does anyone know of any good tracker apps? Even if its just something I can write down my daily food eaten on (especially while out and about)

Lastly any good WW calculator apps (or do I get that with the WW app) was thinking this might be good for the shops as I get a little embarrassed admitting to people that I'm on WW (even though my hubby is on WW and says to just get over it) also I hate when people notice I'm using the WW calculator (which I don't like much anyway)

Thanks in advance for any replies, and if anyone knows of any other good apps, please feel free to post them (Sorry if this has been posted before)

hello, i have the ultimate point calculator plus, its fantastic! you have to pay for it but it has a calc, a built in database of a lot of food and drink, a diary and extras too.

its recommended by weight watchers and i love it :) give it a try

I recommend myfitnesspal as a tracker, as the name suggests it's not WW, but it seems to contain lots of supermarket brands etc. (often with all nutritional info for calculating later, not just calories- but it is user sourced so double check!) It's easy to use, and has a similar exercise diary to tell you calories burned per workout too :)

Thanks for the replies will check out the apps you mentioned..

So can't wait to get my phone now (I feel like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for Christmas day to come lol)

Only 1-2 days left to wait as it will be here tomorrow or Wednesday (knowing my luck it will be delayed lol)

I use "WWDiary" and "WeightWatchers Calculator" apps on my phone. WWDiary let's you track everything (usually gets the pp right but has been wrong on a few occasions so that's why I use the other app first for calculations). Both are free so would recommend them for sure! :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ultimate Weight Watchers Diary is the one I use, you have to pay, think it was just under £3 ( price of a tracker), but it does everything, better than the weightwatchers app, as its independent so you dont have to be a WW member

I use the weight watchers official calculator and an app called WWDiary, they are both free.

However, since I'm also following Sparkpeople, I use mostly their app to track, it's also free, you can pick the food from your favourites that you have either entered yourself previously or were shared by other members, you can research the database for food shared by other members or automatically provided, enter all NVs of the food you're having and save it directly, and you can also enter your activity level. The website gives you targets of NVs and activity per day to achieve and it logs your progress giving you also feedback on how you've done for calories, carbs, proteins, fat, fibre... you can track nearly any nutrition of you can be sure that any food you enter you can provide the values of that particular nutrition, like for example cholesterol, sugar, vitamins, etc. On the website you can also build recipes like on esource! And it's ALL FREE :)

Back