Weight Watchers Bacon

babymable

Just wondering if anyone has tried this before and if it's any good.
I don't eat a lot of bacon but would like something when I get the craving.

Yes i eat it. I fry it with the 1cal spray takes about 3mins to cook up and tastes just like normal bacon. You should try it.

Thanks Red I will, I might do it on the George Foreman tho.

I tried to grill it thing is i hardly cook and on the oven the markings have worn off and i dont know which is the grill haha. But i have my own pan i use with no oil in it just a couple of sprays does the job :)

Ohh you should get a George foreman grill, it's great. All the fat drips off into a tray so it's much healthier. I am actually looking to get the grill and griddle in 1, it's only about £55 from Argo's.

Its great its only the middle part of the bacon so theres little or no fat and its on offer in morrisons for $1.19 a pack (sorry no pound sign foreign computer.)

Oh wow that's a great price, pity there is no Morrison's around me :(

Any major supermarket will sell it.

Tesco do a healthy living version.... (cheaper than the weight watches one but not sure how much it is)

Hey! new to all this only just started gettin involved the last couple of days....just done a diary to start me off on my journey..its in the xenical section called amandas xenical diary!

Think i need to get me some of this bacon lol....mmm chicken n bacon salad :)

Redkoala i noticed uve really done well and i read a post u wrote about having a roast...i was scared to even eat the first day or two because of fear of the tango effect lol but yesterday i had a yummy roast so thankyou for that :) x

Redkoala i noticed uve really done well and i read a post u wrote about having a roast...i was scared to even eat the first day or two because of fear of the tango effect lol but yesterday i had a yummy roast so thankyou for that :) x

Thanks alot :) I like reading comments like that.

Red you have done and continue to do well with what you are doing... you are an inspitation to not only myself, but everyone on here, and it does show that men can come on here too!

Red you have done and continue to do well with what you are doing... you are an inspitation to not only myself, but everyone on here, and it does show that men can come on here too!

Aww thanks kes :) we're all doing so well :family2:

yes i think u look great in ur pics too such a difference, i dont come on much but ive read afew of ur posts and they are a big help, one question tho wats this spray thing u said about ?

I think he probably means Fry Light spray - I use it wherever I would have used to have used oil, you can get it in most supermarkets with the other oils and it last for ages, only 1 calorie per spray and I only ever needs 2 or 3 sprays usually x

Back