Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

LikeASweetShop, there's no penalty. Nothing like that. It's all based on their total weight loss since the start so you don't have to worry about missing a week or two. The only reason I put up that people can't weigh is because they told me they couldn't that week. And jewel77 left the challenge because something happened to prevent her from coming online. Promise there won't be penaltys because we'd lose motivation! Mouse I've been near my goal bmi but its bloody impossible to lose that last stone- hope its different this time!

That comment was aimed at nadiya really!!!

I wasnt suggesting you change anything, it was just food for thought. Generally most people lose 0.5-2lbs a week after a few weeks so larger people might struggle, but your right they should lose more.
Also I have never been near my official BMI goal weight so I wouldnt know what its like![

is not wrong having doubts, is normal.
u will get there(healthy bmi). u just need to believe,
we r all biggest losers, this challenge is about 12 weeks, and help us 2 get motivation.
keep going..:D

I wasnt suggesting you change anything, it was just food for thought. Generally most people lose 0.5-2lbs a week after a few weeks so larger people might struggle, but your right they should lose more.
Also I have never been near my official BMI goal weight so I wouldnt know what its like!

is not wrong having doubts, is normal.
u will get there(healthy bmi). u just need to believe,
we r all biggest losers, this challenge is about 12 weeks, and help us 2 get motivation.
keep going..:D

Thanks, I don't really have any doubts, I just think getting within my official BMI weight range is impossible. If I get to 176lbs I will be more than happy. Its just that is 22lbs away, it seems a long way off, but I suppose if I did lose 2lbs a week I would be at my goal in 12 weeks time. I have lost a stone since 27th December, so I am doing well so far and I am on track.

Well guys you may put me down as 2lbs lighter!
I'm a bit relieved, seeing as I've been downright lazy and I STS last week.

I'm having a celebratory mock roast dinner tonight! :)

mouse1 said:
Thanks, I don't really have any doubts, I just think getting within my official BMI weight range is impossible. If I get to 176lbs I will be more than happy. Its just that is 22lbs away, it seems a long way off, but I suppose if I did lose 2lbs a week I would be at my goal in 12 weeks time. I have lost a stone since 27th December, so I am doing well so far and I am on track.

A stone in under 2 months is something to be very proud of. I've seen people lose two thirds of their body weight so I know you can make it to a healthy bmi eventually- though its far from easy!

u doing really really well..takes time but will came.

I'm sorry about this but I don't see y ppl have to complain, this is just a bit of fun!

CS, I just grilled some chicken breasts, instead of roasting a chicken, steamed a lot more veg than I usually do. I had a tiny portion of mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy. It was an astonishing 17PP, but omg it was so worth it. So not really a "mock" anything, but compared to what a roast usually means it was a light version! :)

Well done on trying to do a lighter roast, u cant beat a good roast!

Im sorry guys - didnt mean to be complaining, it was just a suggestion. It's fine for people to put their opinions and its fine to agree or disagree.

After reading your comments - I know it may not be nice to put a penalty :) so dont take it to heart , just a comment within a thread !

Lighten up everyone - What did everyone have for dinner today :)?

CS, I just grilled some chicken breasts, instead of roasting a chicken, steamed a lot more veg than I usually do. I had a tiny portion of mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy. It was an astonishing 17PP, but omg it was so worth it. So not really a "mock" anything, but compared to what a roast usually means it was a light version! :)

Eek!! I dont wanna know what a roast usually is!!! I always pointed one i got in the deli as 15!! Could explain my weight gain that week!

Im sorry guys - didnt mean to be complaining, it was just a suggestion. It's fine for people to put their opinions and its fine to agree or disagree.

After reading your comments - I know it may not be nice to put a penalty :) so dont take it to heart , just a comment within a thread !

Lighten up everyone - What did everyone have for dinner today :)?

Dont worry about it - i know you were just expressing opinions. We're all entitled to 'em!!

I had mash and steak. Pointed it as 14!! You?

Just pointing out that I would have gone to WW if I could!! My friend had a brain haemmorhage that's why she's in hospital-was touch and go for a while but she's a strong one! Trying to be there for her little ones and help in any way that I can!! :-(

Back