Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas?

Amii

Hi I'm new to WW and was wondering if anyone have any good breakfast ideas, all I've seen so far is cereal and porridge :)

Oh yeah 3 packets of quavers is a brilliant breakfast. Course if you eat 2 packets the 3rd doesn't count - it's points free

Sure is lol ;) if you eat 1 bag then a chocolate bar then the 2nd bag then another chocolate bar then the 3rd bag you're body wouldn't even notice the chocolate you just have to eat it really really fast...

Hi I'm new to WW and was wondering if anyone have any good breakfast ideas, all I've seen so far is cereal and porridge :)

Hi Amii

I like to have a decent breakfast then a smaller points lunch so usually have boiled egg on wholemeal toast with mushroom for breakfast. If I'm on earlies at work I have 30g of asda blueberry wheats with 50g fat free yoghurt.
I wouldn't pay any attention to the idiot that keeps posting crap, they're just trying to get a rise out of us and will end up banned soon anyway :)

Sarah x

Poached/boiled/ scrambled egg on toast.
Beans on toast
Bacon medallions, poached egg, mushrooms, ww sauages (my weekend 'fried' breakfast!)
WW bagel (i usually just have mine with lf butter)
Porridge with fruit
mushroom omelette
Belvita biscuits

Just a sample of my breakfasts, i try and have something different every day of the week so that i don't get bored. Variety is the spice of life and all that :)

Thanks guys there such a variety and you can actually have a healthier treat fried breakfast too, I'd rather a bigger breakfast, small lunch, fruit snacks and the rest on dinner and maybe an options hot chocolate to kill my sweet cravings :D

I love bagels with philli cheese and lean bacon :) yummy in my tummy xx

How about scrambled egg and a slice of smoked salmon on toasted crumpet? I'm afraid I don't know the pro points but it's 3 old points and yummy!

I tend to just have a cereal bar. I normally have breakfast on the run but they tend to keep me full til lunch x

They all sound great (don't like salmon though) lol thanks guys :)

Heh :) just leave it out, or try crispy parma ham for the same points x

Parma ham sounds lovely... What cereal bars do you have? :)

Alpen light cherry bakewell are amaze and are 2pp each and are 1.50 a box at asda :)

I have brunch or harvest but they are getting a bit boring so need to find a wider selection. Been suggested I try alpen light so they are on the shopping list :)

Oooooh I love Allen light, I love the chocolate one and the fudge one, they're actually quite rich and nice tasting which you wouldn't expect I also love the apple one as its really fruity so great for spring/summer time x

I've just bought some alpen bars and some fruit filled oat bars (Asdas own for 3pp) so going to give them both a go :) xx

Let me know how they taste and how filling they are, I always have a banana in the morning too as it bulks me out so I don't snack until I eat my lunch :)

Back