Weight Watchers Calculator

vodaka999

Silver Member
Hiya guys

I dont actually go to WW meetings i do the diet from home but i use my mums books from years ago but i would like to update everything and get hold of a calculator

Do you know if you can buy the books, i cant afford to go to meetings each week and have proved to myself that i dont need to for success but feel i miss out on the updates and things or would someone be willing to buy one from their class and i will send them the money :confused:

Lou

Id recommend ebay too. Or I believe you can order them direct from WW.

Id definitely recommend the Shopping Guide, Eating Out Guide and the Calculator.

Hi Lou,

I used to go to WW last year and I have all the books mentioned and the organiser/calculator (not sure about instructions though)

You can have these for the cost of postage if that would help. They are just taking up space in the attic.

If you are interested please send me a private message with your details and I can find them and arrange postage.

Hi Lenny

That would be fantastic thanks but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to pm on this forum can you pm me first or email me at [email protected]

:D Ahhhhhhhhh that would explain it then lol

So could you email me please then Lenny and we can go from there ;)
Ta

Lou

Hi Lou,

I will email you later today - it will be from Donna North just so you know.

Back