Weight watchers- help me!

mrsivinson

Hi everyone, I'm Steph and I'm on my second week of the weight watchers diet. I'm going it alone by myself without the meetings at the moment and I have all the books and stuff, but I'm a bit confused as to what my daily pro points goal is. I've been told that the minimum is 29 points per day, is that right? Thats what i've been sticking to so far. I am 21 years old, 5 5" and currently weigh 11 stone, I want to be 9 and a half . Also, i'm a bit disappointed as i haven't lost any weight at all in this first week, and i heard that the weight was supposed to drop off quite quickly at the start. If anyone can give me some guidance that would be brilliant :) x x

Hi you need to download ultimate value diary as this will give you your daily allowance. I weighed 14.-3.5 lbs first week but I was only given 26 points so I think you need to check yours. The minimum is 26. I found the app above brill as you can keep track

I lost four pounds I could not believe it

Ninos said:
Hi you need to download ultimate value diary as this will give you your daily allowance. I weighed 14.-3.5 lbs first week but I was only given 26 points so I think you need to check yours. The minimum is 26. I found the app above brill as you can keep track

I lost four pounds I could not believe it

Hi, thanks for this information. Just downloaded the app, brilliant and so useful x x

Yvonne 63 said:
Hi, thanks for this information. Just downloaded the app, brilliant and so useful x x

I have just downloaded app too, it's fanastic!!!! I'm second week ww, lost 3 lbs first week do feeling good, good luck everyone :)

Back