Weight watchers Magazine

I made the fish pie and I thought it was really nice, good sized portion as well.

i have it but not tried any of the recipes yet :) .... i've been so busy i've been living on quick cook foods / ready meals lately ..... was really happy today though as i did a home-made vegetable soup this evening .... filled my whole pressure cooker with it (1.5 litres) and its all 0pp :D

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
i have it but not tried any of the recipes yet :) .... i've been so busy i've been living on quick cook foods / ready meals lately ..... was really happy today though as i did a home-made vegetable soup this evening .... filled my whole pressure cooker with it (1.5 litres) and its all 0pp :D

Well done, u have just inspired me to bring soup with me to work for lunch tomo.. Thank u! Hehe

Love the magazine it gives me a little boost of motivation during the month,

Weigh in tomo wish me luck

Xx

hehe glad to help :)

yep me too. and i always get to my meetings when they open so normally have half hour to sit around waiting for it to start so i find it gives me something to do, lol :)

ohh good luck for tomorrow !! xxx

.... i have WI on Thursday morning so tomorrow is a light foods day for me, lol :) ..... looking forward to thursday as i need some weeklies back. i have such a bad weekend (my mates wedding weekend, so buffet snacky bits friday night. croissant and bacon sandwich saturday breakfast then set meal dinner then buffet tea + drinks, then i had a chinese for tea sunday night as i figured i's have it this weekend while i was already off track, then i've been making cakes and truffles for last 2 days .... i did count the truffle i ate but had the odd bit of cake mix / cake / butter icing while i was making them to make sure they tasted right ...... didn't count them but i only had 28 pp yesterday and today so instead of my usual late night feast to use up daily's i have said that it just means the tasters while cooking are covered :)

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
hehe glad to help :)

yep me too. and i always get to my meetings when they open so normally have half hour to sit around waiting for it to start so i find it gives me something to do, lol :)

ohh good luck for tomorrow !! xxx

.... i have WI on Thursday morning so tomorrow is a light foods day for me, lol :) ..... looking forward to thursday as i need some weeklies back. i have such a bad weekend (my mates wedding weekend, so buffet snacky bits friday night. croissant and bacon sandwich saturday breakfast then set meal dinner then buffet tea + drinks, then i had a chinese for tea sunday night as i figured i's have it this weekend while i was already off track, then i've been making cakes and truffles for last 2 days .... i did count the truffle i ate but had the odd bit of cake mix / cake / butter icing while i was making them to make sure they tasted right ...... didn't count them but i only had 28 pp yesterday and today so instead of my usual late night feast to use up daily's i have said that it just means the tasters while cooking are covered :)

Lol,

Sounds like u had a ball and that's what's important... For your sanity I believe u need to be able to have weekends like that and not loose your social lift, my journey will be a long one as in total I had to loose at least 6 stone (lost 23lbs so far) u need to be able to have a break to enjoy things sometimes to the extent of everyone else!

Good luck for Thursday,

I was just thinking... I usually drink my 1.5 ltrs in work throughout the day and tomorrow my weigh in is after work, do you think I might weigh more with the water?

Xx

yeah i had a great time. i agree we all need to let our hair down now and again. before the wedding i was loosing weight for the wedding so actually on wedding day i wasn't going to worry too much about it ...... if i hadn't started the diet and lost a stone before the wedding i would have weighed more and still eaten the same, i don't have a set time to loose a set amount by got lots to loose so if i go off track now and again for a bit of a social life i can pick it back up again the next day! .... well done on your loss so far, your doing great !

thank you :) ... i think i might need it, lol :)

i don't know, sorry :( .... i rarely drink water, probably only drink a glass a day .... its one of my habits i'm trying to change so i gradually drink a bit more but i don't really like it so find it hard to make myself drink it. lol

Back