weight watchers meeting ,October 17th, Birmingham

looks like its just you and me clare!!

Behave yourselves you two! you know we are all coming,but peeps dont look on this thread sometimes!
Jane what time shall i present myself at your gaff? xx

well i havent booked the table yet charly, and i guess it depends what everyone is doing beforehand ie meeting for a drink or ten!! i would guess around 5ish-can sort that out nearer the time -might even give you my address too!!!

well i havent booked the table yet charly, and i guess it depends what everyone is doing beforehand ie meeting for a drink or ten!! i would guess around 5ish-can sort that out nearer the time -might even give you my address too!!!
Cheeky git! xx

i have just made the reservation gilrs!!! did it online so they will ring or email me to confirm,so will keep you posted when i hear.

Jess, fuzzy and karenlou have all contacted me to say they wont be able to make it, so have booked for 10, including Rosie who i havent heard from either way.

The other thing is that the times on offer were 7pm or 9pm so went for 7pm as it was nearest to what we had discussed.

Hope this is ok with everyone

Once I work out how to get from my hotel to the restuarant I'll be fine. I'm arriving early so I can walk it through before coming for 7pm..cautious me????? Never.

Looking forward to it with great trepidation

M

Back