weight watchers meeting ,October 17th, Birmingham

Fabulous idea if it doesn't take you miles out of your way. We'll exchange numbers later.

I still can't believe its all happening

M

Whahhhhhhhhhhhh :cry::cry::cry:
I hope there is another meet so i can come..

Ah you lot are gonna have a blast :D:D xxx

fuzzy we will make sure there is another one-cant keep you all to myself can i?

M-MrB informs me that its only a few doors from hotel to eatery so will be no problem whatsoever

Ive decided the most important thing & thats my choice from the drinks menu!
Pitcher of bay breeze(vodka,cranberry juice & pineapple juice) for 1 please!!:D

Lesley (Twiggy)
Sharon (sortingmylife)
Claire Bear
M
Rachael
Rosie (less rotund one)
Charlotte (charly.71)
Jane (mommyB)
Fitz
Lydia

You read my twiggy,had been thinking i should post a list to make sure i had the numbers right,and check that i havent missed anyone,so please yell if i have.

i havent heard from Rosie so have included her just in case

Last edited:
A very select group indeed I'm looking forward to it so much I can't explain it as I'm normally scared to death of new people.

M

Please add me to the list Jane, & can you let me know where you will be meeting - I can only come for the day on Saturday at the mo but I'm working on that:p

No probs Helen, not actually sure where we are meeting yet,table is booked for 7pm at Jimmy spices, but i am fairly sure we will be meeting up somewhere for a drink or ten before hand!!

me me me I'm in!!!

Jane (mommyB)
Lesley (Twiggy)
Sharon (sortingmylife)
Claire Bear

Never been to Birmingham before, v v excited!

xx

Hope your not expecting too much ;) hehe
It's alright got a few nice random old buildings and plenty of shops, bars, places to see etc! :) Shame it's in October! If you like it come and arrange another meet after 13th November! We have the most amazing German Market!! It's the highlight of my year! :)

Ps: I only live about 20mintues away from Brum centre, Rach has my contact number so if i'm feeling better will pop along and show my face for a couple of drinks before you go to your meal :) ... Would join but don't really like Jimmy Spices, yes i'm fussy lol! :) xxx

Last edited:
ooh i just found this :D yaaaaaaay for Brum!

:DI'm all set - have booked the Crowne Plaza! :pMight be a bit of a walk but such a good price I couldn't say no:p
Twiggy - how're you getting to Brum?

Are they going to let us in?:p

I do hope my hotel isn't too far away:eek:

Is there a master plan yet? I'm planning on getting to Brum as soon after 2pm as poss:D

Do we have to dress up for the evening - as you will see when we meet I'm not so hot on fashion:eek:

relax Helen, it'll be fine!! looks like people are meeting in 'walkabout' which is a bar on Broad street from around 6 onwards.
I dont think the Crowne plazza is too far-will google it in a mo!!

Charly and I are meeting M at her hotel ( the hyatt).

Wear whatever you are comfortable in!!

Back