Weight Watchers - newbie questions

SausageTits

Hi All,

My husband and I have been dieting since Monday.
It's going ok so far. I'm mostly vegetarian, so there's been a lot of curried vegetables this week! *parp*
We're finding it easy to stay within our points budget, but I can imagine it's going to be hard to sustain long term.

We don't go to a group, we just bought a pack from a lady on eBay so we're trying to run on half the information I think.

What are the difference between smart points and pro points? I think we're counting smart points, but are pro points similar?

Does anyone know how many points are in pretzels?
Or, 85% Lindt dark chocolate?

Is there an easy way of working this out. I try googling, but always get some sort of not-quite-right, complicated answer.

Also, when you hit your goal weight is there then a maintenance diet plan? I worry about my weight going straight back on again when I'm allowed ch*ps, ch**se and br**d again. (sorry to swear on a dieters forum).

XX

Hi Pro points is the plan before smart points. Are you doing smart points or flex points. There is a brill page on facebook called weight watchers original smart points not flex/freestyle uk. Have a look at this plan. A lot of people are not doing ww flex as weight losses are not good, they have reverted back to smart points which was the prog before flex xx

Smart points is the better of the plans if you join the Facebook page there loads of help on there x or if you want a points calculator e bay make sure you buy the right one though for smart points not flex x

Back