Weight Watchers on Holiday?

acg200587

I'm going on a cruise a week today and really don't want to gain too much weight whilst we're away :sigh: at the same time though I don't intend to stay on track when there will be so much amazing food on offer but so far my thoughts are that I will stick to Gin & Slimline tonics for drinks and steer clear of my usual creamy cocktails when on holiday and I will try not to drink alcohol through the day (shouldn't be too hard as we have a 7 month old to keep us busy). I will dodge the cooked breakfasts and have poached eggs and fruit etc but evening meal will have to involve dessert. I just wondered if anyone has gone on holiday and pigged out a bit without gaining too much? I could cope with a 3lb gain but couldn't stand to come back half a stone heavier x

I went away for a week,pointed in the day but had two pub dinners,Chinese and chip shop dinner.Gained a pound and half which went by the next weigh in.Have a fab time away :0)

I read an article the other week saying that the average weight gain on a cruise was 1lb a day!!! Be careful and make sensible decisions. The problem they said tended to be that food was available round the clock. You could always just stick to three meals and not go near food outside of those times (that's what I do generally now - 3 meals a day and no snacks).

Back