Weight watchers online or meetings?

XxleahxX

Hi everyone ive finally made the choice to join ww Really can't make my mind up on what one to do guys so was hoping you could help me out which one would you recommend meetings or online I like the thought of seen the graph with your progress online but like the thought of meetings to lol x

hiya welcome to weight watchers :).... i first started online and quickly lost a stone but then sort of lost motivation and decided to go to meetings. I pay £20 a month which is my meeting and use on esource. It helps me to stay on track and its good to listen to what everyone at the meetings are eating and how they are getting along xx

Hiya
I've got to go to a class. Doing it online wouldn't be enough for me. I like the support from meetings, and the class i go to now is actually quite a lot of fun!

You can still see a graph of your weight loss online if you pay monthly - you get access to ww online which is wonderful resource (and its cheaper than paying weekly at class).

Good luck with your journey!!
Lx

Hi,

I would say meetings !

But they are doing an offer at the moment, I think its 12.99 a month, and you get access to ww online whilst still going to a club.

If you pay 12.99 a month, and take into account that some months are 5 week months, it does save a lot of money.

I joined last thursday, and this week I will be doing the monthly pass thing.

Lisa x

If you pay for a monthly pass, eTools (your esource) is included. Worth it IMO, especially if you have a smart phone that supports the WW app. I rely on my iPhone to calculate pps, track, etc. (The free app doesn't have very much in terms of content.)

If you pay for a monthly pass, eTools (your esource) is included. Worth it IMO, especially if you have a smart phone that supports the WW app. I rely on my iPhone to calculate pps, track, etc. (The free app doesn't have very much in terms of content.)

Sounds good thanks for your reply Rachel do I get the pass from the meeting when I join or do I get it online ? X

Im getting on brill with ww online. I'm quite motivated anyway & have lost a load by myself. Not a big fan of meetings but I couldn't recommend ww online enough.

Good luck

You can either buy the monthly pass from your first meeting or on the website. It is like a direct debit each month. Handy when you want both classes and online.

Just be aware that in your very first month you pay the £12.99 for your first months pass then about 2 weeks later they will take £19.99 for the following months pass.

So say u join 1st Nov and pay £12.99 this covers all classes til end of nov. U then pay for decembers pass about 2 weeks before the 1st Dec. This is due to them sending your monthly pass through the post. If you have a look on the ww site they explain it at the bottom of the offer.

Id def recommend monthly pass tis cheaper than paying at class!

Back