Weight watchers PP ???

29 I not long with ww but I find it difficult to stay within but this is due to eating loads o junk!

I try (try) stick to 26 a day . Sometimes 26 does be fine and I don't be hungry and other days I'm starving lol . Just about what u eat and what u waste points on . I use to waste mine on stupid things .

26. Most of the time I stay under the 26, but sometimes I can go over especially if I baked a cake (nom nom!) :)

nicnocks said:
I feel so big lol everyone is on 29/26, im on 41 daily and 49 weekly xxx

Ah don't think of it like that. Just enjoy being able to lose weight without starving!

It feels like too many! I've been sticking to about 40ish. I know it's bad to do that but if it stops working I'll up my points again.
Xxxx

I'm on 28 although today is my first day so I'm hoping I can feel full enough on this many!

31 .. Was on 33 when I started ... Got a feeling it be 30 soon

43, was 42 first week but put on 5lbs from switching so it went up 1 :( all in good time though x

Have just moved from sw to we. Doing the plan online and was surprised to learn that I have 60pp. Have planned for tomorrow but still have 23pp let ova....do u have to use all of them?

timbrooks said:
Have just moved from sw to we. Doing the plan online and was surprised to learn that I have 60pp. Have planned for tomorrow but still have 23pp let ova....do u have to use all of them?

I think it is recommended that to do the plan properly you need to use all the points.

I used to drink fresh fruit juice if I had lots of points spare just to use them up when I've done WW previously

Yeh I feel exactly the same as I'm on 53! It feels loads..I try to use them but I often find I can't.

But drinking your propoints is a good idea if u have some left over, as said above fruit juice is a good one :) xxxx

timbrooks said:
They say to but leaving one or two is ok. You lucky thing lol

I'm on 34, I don't know how I'll manage as my points go down. Guess I'll just have to eat more free food and only have one pack of pom bears a day.

Back