Weight watchers PP ???

I'm on 26. I find it's fine because I'm pretty sensible, and there's always my weeklies if I feel like a few more. Usually I'll use 4-5 of my weeklies a day, and save the other 14-21 weeklies for in case I have something particular on.

I also don't drink alcohol, which helps of course (both with staying in my allowance and with weight loss in general).

kiwi_chick said:
I'm on 26. I find it's fine because I'm pretty sensible, and there's always my weeklies if I feel like a few more. Usually I'll use 4-5 of my weeklies a day, and save the other 14-21 weeklies for in case I have something particular on.

I also don't drink alcohol, which helps of course (both with staying in my allowance and with weight loss in general).

Ah. Maybe you have the right attitude then kiwi. I've been really stressing about dipping into 4 or so of my weeklies each day and was thinking that I was being really greedy. But you sound like you have a more realistic perspective x

DopeyAngel said:
Ah. Maybe you have the right attitude then kiwi. I've been really stressing about dipping into 4 or so of my weeklies each day and was thinking that I was being really greedy. But you sound like you have a more realistic perspective x

Don't be afraid to use them; that's what they're there for! I always like to have a few up my sleeve just in case something unexpected crops up, hence why I use 4-5 a day rather than 7. Also, studies show you'll lose more weight if your body can't predict it's calorie intake, so the weeklies are the best way to mix that up (eg some weeks ill have like 10 unused, some I'll blow that 14-21 on one meal, sometimes I'll use them across a weekend etc...)
I am a major foodie - it just gives me pleasure to think about and eat! And for me, the weeklies are what allow me to comfortably do that. I indulge in sensible ways - healthy but high pp items like avocado, or a few pieces of really good quality chocolate. I'd never give up my enjoyment of food, and ww doesn't try to make me!

I have 38 a day but I struggle to eat them usually I get to just before bedtime and realise I still have 10-15 left. I am making myself eat them at least 5 days out of 7. Hugs Crystal xx

I'm on 26 and use all 49 weeklies too. With some careful planning I'm not left feeling hungry. Making a big pot of 0pp soup and eating plenty of free fruit and veg is crucial to that though.

Back