weight watchers scales?

kate10

Hi I am thinking of investing in the new scales - has anyone got them and would they recommend them??

hello i have them and i find that my weight is not acccurate i have weighted myself on the 6 times a week at the same time each day and the readings are way out. going to have a word with my leader mayb im doing something wrong ??

Had a play with these St the Meeting tonight, would love them although can't justify spending that amount...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ok so I'm assuming the fact you are talking about the kitchen scales then... I posted a review on another thread:

love them love them love them!

They weight generic values of food, like bread, pasta, meat etc (monsterous list of food on it)

If you have a packet of something with the nutritional stuff, you can input the "per 100g" nv, then weigh it, et voila points calculated. If you hate having to divide/multiply numbers its brill.

you can do a recipe builder too, like putting lots of food in a pot, item 1 goes in point it, then item 2, points it, etc, then it gives you the recipe value so you can divide as you please. I haven't used that function yet but it looks clever :)

Expensive piece of kit but well worth it! x

lonelymum you cant just get them from tesco, they are weightwatchers branded, and calculate propoints. They're £40 from class.

they are expensive but brilliant. I had mine as a present-maybe if your birthday is due you could start dropping hints .

Back