Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks stephie! ur a star! they'll be good to have when im in late from the gym :) x

Hey!I'm new to this and a ww dieter transferring to sw!need help with working out syns In some snacks... Does Anyone know how many syns in ww chocolate chip biscuits?they're a point and a half 4 2pm ww...also interested in rice krispie squares..how many syns?!thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Chip Cookies each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

i gave you the syns to the only oval chicken pizza i could find chick. xx

ps actually just found this oval one also

Weight Watchers Pizza Oval, Hot & Spicy Chicken, individual, chilled 100g each

extraeasy.gif
9 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9 Syns
green.gif
Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

THANK YOU xxx

Wow that seems high for a very small pizza lol oh well at least i get to have one i like and will top it up with PLENTY of salad

x

Hello... sorry if this is in the wrong place, im new here, so still getting to grips with it!

Ok, so I want to have a pitta pizza for dinner tonight, I am on a green day, and wondering how many points there are in a weight watchers wholemeal pitta bread? I was going to have it as a healthy extra, but might have something else as the healthy extra and syn the pitta... any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

sorry chick, i can't find the syns for a wholemeal weight watchers pitta bread, the white one is 5 syns. You can't use this as a HE though anyway, it is only Asda's wholemeal pitta bread that you can use as a HE. xx

sorry chick, i can't find the syns for a wholemeal weight watchers pitta bread, the white one is 5 syns. You can't use this as a HE though anyway, it is only Asda's wholemeal pitta bread that you can use as a HE. xx

Oh no!!! rubbish! i cant get over to asda today... would you think 3.5 syns would cover it? :confused:

Thanks steph!anyone know about rice krispie squares??

Kellogg's Rice Krispies Squares, Chewy Marshmallow 28g bar[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]

for things other than weight watchers food your best to post it in a new thread though chick, but here are the syns. xx​
[/FONT]

Weightwatchers Sticky Toffee Pudding - Syn Value ??

I save my syns for my weekend glasses of wine and my pud after Sunday dinner. Does anyone know the syn value of weightwatchers sticky toffee pudding, it is divine with ambrosia low fat custard. WOW !!!

does anyone know the syns for the WW sweets? e.g the Sherbet Lemons, Butterscotch Drops and theFruities with real fruit juice ?

thank you
xxx

Last edited:
does anyone know the syns for the WW sweets? e.g the Sherbet Lemons, Butterscotch Drops and theFruities with real fruit juice ?

thank you
xxx

i can't find the sherbet lemons or butterscotch drops, but the fruities are 2 syns per 27g tube or the strawberry ones 2 syns per 31.5g box. xx

syns for ww bacon and leek quiche plzzzzz

do you know how many syns in a ww bacon and leek quiche 165g please as there is one in the fridge calling me !

ww salt & black pepper tortillas

i cant find the syns for this even in the ww sticky!
Its a 18g packet - thanks

syns inWW wine?

hiya how many syns are there in weight watchers white wine? and also i have just made the quiche from the slimming world book and have added mushrooms and tomatoes, will it still be syn free?

thanku
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back