Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant thread.

The W.W. products on sale here are very limited, though the information in this thread is great. I had a Cottage pie tonight and was delighted to see it is only 4 and a half sins. Now I can stop beating myself up.

Thanks............

xxxxx

Thanks Stephie!

weight watchers mozzarella and rocket pasta sauce

Can anyone tell me how many syns in weight watchers pasta sauce - mozzarela and rocket the one in the jar

Thanks

kx

Weight Watchers Mozzarella & Rocket Pasta Sauce, jar 350g jar

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]​

there is a post which is especially for weight watchers syn values huni, best to post they ones there. xx

[/FONT]

i'll ask the mods if they can merge this. xx

not sure if its these. xx

Weight Watchers Mini Lemon Cup Cakes, 9 pack each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I'm after the same syn value as Vixxster-my Mum made the mini cakes today :p I think the ones you've posted Stephie are the ready made ones, not the DIY ones, lol!

But judging by the calories per mini cake (41kcal) they should only be 2 syns each. Not bad if you make bigger ones for 4 syns like Vixxster tho ;)

WW Lemon Meringue Desserts

Hiya can anyone please tell me how many syns are in WW lemon meringue desserts please

Syns in

Chicken tomato and basil (Ww ready meal)
and spaghetti (ww ready meal)

Weight Watchers Spaghetti Bolognese, Less Than 2% Fat, frozen 320g pack

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 8 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Weight Watchers Chicken in Tomato & Basil Sauce, frozen 320g pack

extraeasy.gif
6½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns
green.gif
Green 11½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Hiya can anyone please tell me how many syns are in WW lemon meringue desserts please

Weight Watchers Lemon Meringue Desserts, Less Than 5% Fat, twin pack, chilled 85g pot[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
8 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 8 Syns
green.gif
Green 8 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

weightwatchers instant custard

hiya, i have just been to asda and i got some ww instant custard, you just add quarter of a pint of boiling water and whisk, it is only 1 n half points, so how many syns please. its not in my food directory

You should pop syn queries in the syn values section hon, bit of a hassle for the mods.

unfortunatly a 'low pointed' ww food does not always mean low in syns- im not entirely sure myself so hopefully someone else may be able help.
Popping up the nutrional info will also help. x

The malted danish is 2.5 syns per slice and not a HEB

The brown danish is 2 syns per slice and THREE slices is a HEB. Add 2 syns and you can have TWO sandwiches out of it. I like egg mayo.

weight watchers nann bread

having a curry tonight but really miss having naan bread or chapatis with the curry so I have bought weight watchers 4 mini plain naan but can't find the syns on sw site any one help please.?

also looking for any other ideas to replace naan or chapatis please? what do other people use?

Weight Watchers Mediterranean Veg Pasta

I have been on holiday for 2 weeks so not been able to get the password for the SW site from my group so wondered if anyone would be so kind as to tell me the syn value of this ready meal please:

Weight Watchers Med Veg Pasta
Per serving:
Cal - 262kcal
Fat - 3.2g
Protein - 10.4g
Carbs - 48.0g
Fibre - 6.4g

I think that's everything isn't it?

Thank you very much x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back