Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how many syns in the Mint Sundaes? They're not listed on syns online but the honeycomb ones are 6 and the strawberry ones are 7 1/2 so for now I'm loosely following the 7 1/2 theory.

Any help would be much appreciated x

It'll be 1 syn per 20 cals rule, so just follow that and you'll be right x

Hi can you tell me how many syns in the WW Beef Ravioli please? Thanks & Sorry if it's already been said x

WW Pork Sausages and their Pork and Apple (dont know the exact name) are both 1/2 syn each and really tasty :)

you just answered my exact question, thankyou xx

Thank u! Is the WW Spag Bol still 5 syns on green?

I don't always have WW meals by the way but they are handy for work and not too many syns!
X

Thank u! Is the WW Spag Bol still 5 syns on green?

I don't always have WW meals by the way but they are handy for work and not too many syns!
X

Nope, it's 4.5 syns on green :)

I agree, they are handy! I found a syn free ready meal from Tesco. I think it was an everyday value curry. But the WW ones are usually around the same syns, and pretty low :)

Ooh thats good news!

Thanks again! X

Hi guys, any kind person can let me know what the Syn value is of a WW chocolate brownie? Thanks! :)

Sorry if this has been asked before wondered if someone could tell me the syns in ww tomato and mozzarella pasta bake (chilled) ?

I don't think it would as it would have chopped tomato and onion and stuff in so that makes it different. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back