Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

Ukserena- Thank you, actually enjoying this so far :) hoping it lasts lol x

Lisalollipop- Hi and welcome I have only be doing it for 2 weeks so pretty new too and enjoying losing weight and not having to starve! x

So glad you're not starving! Isn't WW fab!x

Never thought I would feel so upset at losing 2.5lbs in a week
I know that's 9 in 2 weeks but was hoping for more
Got my first silver 7 tho and 3.1 lbs off my 5%
Just gotta keep going

hi lemonadelily please don't be disheartened your doing great I'm the same as you, around the same weight, first weigh in the same and second weigh in 2lb I did expect a bit more but like everyone says its still a loss and a good one at that, stick with it Hun the weight will come off :)

Never thought I would feel so upset at losing 2.5lbs in a week
I know that's 9 in 2 weeks but was hoping for more
Got my first silver 7 tho and 3.1 lbs off my 5%
Just gotta keep going

Don't ever ever be upset over losing 2.5lbs, WW only predict losses of 1-2lb per week so you exceeded that. Well Done Sweetie, keep up the hard work. X

Another 2.5lbs off

WW Start weight 12stone5

Week 1 (25/04/13) -6lbs
Week 2 (02/05/13) -2lbs
Week 3 (07/05/13) -2lbs
Week 4 (16/05/13) -2.5lbs
Week 5 (23/05/13) -2lbs
Week 6 (30/05/13) -2.5lbs
Week 6 (06/06/13) -2.5lbs
Week 7 (13/06/13) -2.5lbs
Week 8 (20/06/13) -2.5lbs

Current weight 10stone8.5lbs

Hi all new to this forum stuff here. I joined ww last week, need to lose baby weight after having my 21 month old daughter and also my 10 week old boy/ girl twins x
Starting weight 14st 8lb

20/6/13 Week 1 -7lb first silver 7 :D

Hi all new to this forum stuff here. I joined ww last week, need to lose baby weight after having my 21 month old daughter and also my 10 week old boy/ girl twins x
Starting weight 14st 8lb

20/6/13 Week 1 -7lb first silver 7 :D

Congrats on the birth of your Twins and of course your 7lb Loss! Are u going to set up a Diary on here? X

You ladies all ready for your Thursday weigh in? I having ate bread from last week. So if I having lost ill be very upset. Roll on 6 to I get on those scales. Good luck to everyone else xx

well done helenmj that's great :)
I lost 2lb this week to taking my total to 10.5lb only 1.5lb till my 5% that's my goal for this week x

Haven't posted in a while but lost 4 pound this week.. That's 2 stone 5 in ten weeks chuffed!

Some fantastic weight losses here well done :)

Today's loss is 5lbs that makes a stone in 3 weeks :)

Have u got a food diary I can follow helenmj??

Not yet still new to this and only on phone at moment will try get one up soon but with 4 kiddies running me ragged (aged 9, 22 months and twins at 11 weeks) it could take a while lol. I'm doing mainly healthy and filling as it's easier with not having to plan the same and weigh stuff. :D

Back