1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Saturday Weigh in

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by ThiraBride, 19 April 2014 Social URL.

1. ThiraBride

ThiraBride Member

Hi everyone

Couldn't find a Saturday weigh in thread, hope im ok to add?

My weigh ins are a bit weird as changed chemists after week 1.

Starting weight (Thursday 10th April - 14st 12)

First weigh in (on plan 4 days) - 14th April - -7lbs
    Second weigh in (on plan 9 days) -3lbs

Total lost 10lbs over 9 days.

all my appointments now on a Saturday, so proper once a week from now on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Suedefan

Suedefan Well-Known Member

Hi, can I join you? I weigh in on Saturday too.

I started on 14/04/2014 with first phase of diet being 5 days.

First weigh in 19/04 - 6lb loss
    2nd weigh in 26/04 - 2lb loss

8lb loss in total, already feeling comfortable in the jeans that were too tight when I started :)

Well done on your weight loss so far.

4. Destamia

Destamia Well-Known Member

Eestist? sama siin

Can I join too please =) I weight in saturday too =) Hopefully 2 days til my 2,5 stone =)

5. Suedefan

Tere Destamia, kus sa elad?

You have done really well with your weight loss so far, well done.

Good luck for Saturday :)

6. Destamia

Thank you :) I hope that slimming world is something for me. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

Tere :) Ma olen Tallinnast aga kolisin veebruaris Birminghami. Nii tore on siin näha kedagi eestist.
    Tervitan /wave

7. Destamia

Just got back from my grp and im so happy. 4,5 lbs down this week. Plus my 10% and slimmer of the month ( april) and this weeks slimmer of the week. Heheh so many things , as long as I manage to keep myself on plan, I'll be fine.

How are you doing?

8. Suedefan

Hi, well done, what a great week you have had :)

I have been busy in the garden and forgot to register my weight until just now - 2 lb off this week, so I am really happy too.

I am originally from Hull, England and moved to Estonia almost 5 years ago. Minu eesti keel ei ole hea, kuid ma edasi proovima :eek:

9. Beckieee

Beckieee Well-Known Member

Please can I join ? I weigh in on Saturdays at SW. Last week was my first weigh in at 10st13, hoping for 2lbs or more loss this week :)

10. Suedefan

Hi Beckieee, welcome - hope you do well and have a good result on Saturday :)

11. Destamia

welcome, welcome

Oo boy im excited about tomorrow sw meeting =) I did so good this week and will get few pounds off but thing is , i found photo of me made the day i started sw. I kind of lost it in my pc, lol and now my hubby found it. It wow - in just 3 months and 2,5 st gone , its just wow ;) Im so happy that i have get so far, hope it gives me motivation to go to target.
    Best of luck to us all tomorrow =)

Annie, su eesti keel on väga hea =) Kus sa elad ? Kas Tallinn on kaugel?

12. Beckieee

Amazing congrats on your loss :) my target is 2 and a half stone off and it seems so far away so for you to lose that in 3 months is great :)

13. Suedefan

Morning all, I lost 1lb this week, think I over did the amount of dairy I was eating so I cut back mid week. I hope I can loose 2lb next week to bring me into the 12's :). The good news is that I am now out of the obese category and into the overweight.

Think i I may have an evening off the diet tonight though. I would like to make homemade pizza with the children and have a beer and a Eurovision party (not watched it for years, but it looks like it could be fun this year)

Destamia - ma elan Tamsalu vald, 103km Tallinnast

14. Beckieee

2lbs off this week :D not bad as first week

15. Destamia

Good morning everyone =)
    Seemes we all had nice week , eh =) congrats to all and to me 2 =) I lost 3 pounds this week =) so happy, should get my 3 stone award next week , if im good and stay on plan . And thats my plan , to be on plan , lol - too many time i had said plan already =) ))

Tamsalu, Lääne-Virumaa , not so far from Tallinn =) ilus koht. I hope you like in there Annie :)

16. Beckieee

Well done everyone :) it's a good feeling updating the weight loss ticker :) my aim now is half stone award by the end of May

17. Destamia

My goal is to be 20 stone. Long time I havent seen 20 st on weights, too long if you ask me. I hope to get there buy the end of June ;) Can I do it ? I should and I will try :)

18. Beckieee

You can do it! :happy036:

I'm hoping to be back into the 9s by the end of June, we should set ourself a mini challenge and work together :)

19. Destamia

Indeed =) Good idea :bighug:

20. Beckieee

go team! :happy036:

my my first challenge is a night out tonight, my best friend is coming to visit and we haven't seen each other in ages. I have a plan to be good though :D

21. Suedefan

Well done all, glad it was a good week for all.

Beckeee - it's good updating the ticket, unless you are a numpty like me and have been getting the date format wrong (since when did the month come before the day - guess it's an American site) :-/

Destamia, I love it here, but saw my first hornet of the year this morning. It emerged from the compost bin as I threw something I. Forgot how big those things are, really hope it was visiting and is not nesting in there :)