Saturday Weigh in

Hello, I'm still around (and a little rounder). I went to London twice in December for concerts and shows (it was so nice to have a break from everything). It is amazing how much damage a few carbs and a bit of alcohol can do to this diet. Got back in time for a bit of Christmas over indulgence. I check my weight yesterday and (even with all the walking in London, including 20mins between my hotel and the neatest tube) I have put 12lb on. I stuck to the diet all day yesterday and by this morning had lost 4lb (that will be a lot of water gone then). I am planning on being an angel until New Years Eve and then giving myself the night off.

Destamia, I did not visit the cemetery but have been in the past with a friend who lost her son, it is a beautiful sight to see all the candles. I have just been out clearing the snow and am now a bit tired (hopefully it was good exercise and I have lost another lb). You have lost so much weight already and I'm sure you will get back on track as soon as you are ready. I will fly to the UK for a quick trip in March, possibly via Manchester airport, you never know, our paths may cross.

AAW, you are doing really well, well done.

I wonder if we will get some new Saturday people in the new year or some will return.

Hope you both had a great Christmas and you have an excellent New Year. xx

Hello everyone, I started on Saturday, doing the extra easy plan. Going well so far, but want to get on the scales already!

Started at 12 stone 12lbs, fingers crossed for a loss on Saturday.

Congratulations to everyone losing and good luck to everyone this week!

Hello everyone, I started on Saturday, doing the extra easy plan. Going well so far, but want to get on the scales already!

Started at 12 stone 12lbs, fingers crossed for a loss on Saturday.

Congratulations to everyone losing and good luck to everyone this week!

Welcome and good luck. Im doing SW too. Love it :)

Morning folks, Destamia - what a fantastic loss (11b) well done, hope you have lost again this week.

I started following my plan again on Monday and am really pleased. I had managed to gain over the New Year celebrations. I have dropped about 7lbs this week, but am still 7lb over my lowest for this diet. Feeling confident and determined, its not exactly difficult to stick to The Harcombe plan (I had strawberries and cream for desert last night :)).

Hope you have all had a great week

2,5 lbs off for me today. Slowly moving to right way :)
Annie how are you doing ? Im coming home in march and I have goal for that time. Last time 3 hours spent in plain was horrible. So this time I want to feel good :) fingers crossed :)

Hi Destamia, I lost 2lb this week, so back on the right track. Are you coming back for good or just visiting? The roads are really bad at the moment, thick ice near my house (they were not cleared at the right time). I will be flying to the UK (possibly Manchester) early in March as I am going to a concert in Sheffield, wonder if we'll end up on the same plane at some point.

Hi Destamia, I lost 2lb this week, so back on the right track. Are you coming back for good or just visiting? The roads are really bad at the moment, thick ice near my house (they were not cleared at the right time). I will be flying to the UK (possibly Manchester) early in March as I am going to a concert in Sheffield, wonder if we'll end up on the same plane at some point.

Hey :) well done on your loss. Probably not as Im coming to Tallinn at 1th of march and back already at 6th of march.
Have only one week holiday this time so doing short visit. But its gonna be a year since I saw everyone and I do miss them. I know march is not the best time to come as with my luck its gonna be blizzard outside. Lol

That would be awesome to meet tho. Maybe some point :)

Hello,

I am doing really well at steadily gaining weight. My friend was here for a week and I didn't exactly try to stick to my diet. I am going to a wedding in the UK April, so I really want to get back to my lowest on this plan + a few pounds.

So here's the plan; stick to the diet for the nest week, no little treats, see how I get on, then next week it's time to set myself a mini goal.

Good luck Annie , you can do it. Its plenty of time to April and not too many holidays on the way either. Well only easter, but I dont think shops are full of so many easter eggs like they are in here. And ofc 8 of March =) The Ladys day , Nice to have box of chocolate and flowers :D
Im coming to home at 1th og March , cannot wait honestly, but Im afraid its very cold there, lol - got use to UK weather already =)

Anyhow , 5 lbs off for me this week, that takes me back on track , I have lost the gains I have over two weeks and little more.

AAW - How are you doing ? What plan you follow and how is it going ?

Good morning,

Looks like I am back on track 4 lb off this week. Very pleased, still got some work to do as I managed to gain quite a bit since the beginning of December.

Well done Destamia, another great loss. It's pretty mild here at the moment, above freezing all week and the snow has almost all gone. I was supposed to be in the UK on 13th March for a concert, but I could not get a cheap flights on the days I needed.

Back