Saturday Weigh in

Hello, sorry I was not around last week. I had a really busy week, followed by a very quick trip to England to visit a friend.

Destamia, that is amazing weight loss. You are doing so well, congratulations on your latest award.

Tojours, well done to you too. Don't be too disheartened when you STS, focus on your weight loss so far. Congrats on this weeks 2lb.

As for me, I managed to gain 2lb over the madness week of husband coming home and me flying to the UK (shows what not eating well can do). This week I lost that 2 and and extra 1 - so really happy, just need to break that 12st barrier, it's really taking time (beer, cake and ice cream are not helping matters).

I hope to be here next week, weighing 11st something instead of 12st.

Me again, this is becoming a lonely place - where are you all? (hopefully out having a great time and losing weight in the process).

Well I DID IT - I finally broke the 12st barrier, but that was yesterday morning and the the birthday celebrations began.

My official weigh in day is today, and I STS. That extra pound is going, I am getting rid of it, I am going to be 11st something and then start aiming to be in the 10's.

My waist size is a UK size 12 (EUR 40) which is only one size away from where I like it best - size 10, here I come.

Hope you are all doing well and will be back soon, or will will feel like Billy no mates.

well done Annie its my first time here, i just weighed in at 12st 4 lbs :( i got down to 11st 12, but its crept back up!! hope to be back on track with a good loss this week.. its nice to hit the stone barrier isnt it!!!

Jenni :)

3.5lbs off this week :D

Well done on your losses :)
Me on other hand had gain this week 3 lbs even.
I stop doing work-outs when I hurt my ankle month ago and its so hard to get on track again.
But I did , so hope this 3 lbs will be gone next week :)

Well done Beckieee, that's a great loss. Destiamia, you have done so well so far, just know you will be back on track in no time.

Hello to Bosrebel, looked at your starting weight and you have done so well. Good that you are getting back on track before slipping any further. We started about the same time, are the same height. Love the fact your goal weight is just a little under mine (it's that stone barrier thing), think I'll be heading for 10 something rather than 11 realistically.

Good luck everyone, here's to a good loss next week :)

Well done everyone and congrats Annie :)
I lost 0,5 lbs in class today. But its actually about 4 lbs. I missed class last week but I know I had gain. And to get 0,5 lbs loss today was AMAZING :)

I gained about 2lb on Saturday weigh in, then about 7lb the next morning. I have no idea what is going on with my body right now. I was so good with my diet last week. I gave myself an official night off last night, carb overload; streamed pudding and custard, crisps, toast. Back to the Harcombe diet this morning, it's not exactly a hardship though is it, I am just frying a pork fillet, onions, mushrooms and tomato in real butter and will add an egg :)

Hello, is anyone out there?

That strange weight gain for no reason, went as quickly as it came. Unfortunately, I still have not lost another lb. I need a kick up the bum and a bit of inspiration, how about we set ourselves a mini goal to hit for Christmas?

I want to loose another 7lb by then, that will take me down to 11st 5lbs. Anyone going to join me?

Hey Annie =)
Glad to hear that you gain is gone =) Do not worry you will get to your mini goal by xmas =)
I myself lost another 1,5 lbs this week and that gives me 6 st award in SW =) and total weight loss from my max weight is 45 kg or 7st 1 pounds =)
Needles to say Im feeling very proud of myself and happy that I have got so far.

How is weather in Eesti ? Do you have golden autumn this year ? I miss autumn smell .. =) and hot wine :p

Tere Destamia, you are amazing, such a fantastic weight loss. You certainly should be very proud of yourself.

Autumn has always been my favorite time of year. I love the colour of the trees. It has been very beautiful here this year and we still have plenty of leaves on some trees. The cold is setting in now though and my car would not start this morning (time to start parking it inside). I wonder if winter will be light on snow like last year or if we will get an insane amount like the 4 years before?

How is the UK weather right now, wet?

Morning - happy, happy, happy - a surprise 1lb off this morning that I was not expecting. I have been good all week, but no sign of loosing. I am retaining a lot of water (my fingers are swollen). My rings were falling off at the beginning of the week and now they are difficult to take off - the joys of being female.

I love this diet so much, the joys of a big fried breakfast. Cauliflower rice, cauliflower pizza and curried celeriac chips have each made it even better. As I am no major rush to loose weight quickly, being able to have some homemade pizza or cake now and then, makes it even better.

Feeling very happy today. Hope you have had a good week too :)

Hey Annie , weather here is nice too - well for me it is , warm and sunny =) Tho some local people here think Im little nuts =)
Dont hope for soft winter - I dont remember winter like last year . dont think there is big change to have winter like this again. Tho sometimes we have less cold winters , but dont you like the snow for xmas ? :D

Well done on your weight loss =) you almost there, must feel amazing =) I lost another 3,5 lbs this morning that makes me smile too
Have a great week everyone =)

10/19 I'm 204.7 today. I'll start posting Saturday weigh-ins this Saturday.
10/25 = 204.3
November 1 = 203.9

Well done, keep going and you get to your target.

I have been so ill myself that missed last weeks WI and today I had gain. 5,5 lbs. not bad if to think that monday it was 9 lbs. moving to right way. :)

Hi folks, I appear to be maintaining a steady weight, gain a pound or two, loose a pound or two. My husband will be moving back home in two weeks after working away for a year and 10 months, so that will be the big test, but I think I have a diet I can stick to easily. If he does not want to eat the same way, he can cook for himself (he's been doing it for over a year). He is hoping I can get him back on track, but he is doing the 4 hour diet thing.

Geep going, let's hope we can all loose next week :)

I've not done very well and have gained a few pounds. Heart not in it at the moment. I've not gone completely off the rail, but not completely on it either. Husband home tomorrow. Think I'll go back to the start as of Monday and do the first phase of the diet again.

Destamia - we had the first snow fall of the year yesterday, not great timing as I need to drive to Tallinn, got duel weather tyres on, but wishing I had my studded ones on.

Hello hello. I havent been here for some time now. Mostly very busy at work and havent done so well in my weight loss either.
Weight in today and I gained 5,5 lbs. Add some more from weeks before so this month I finish with bigger number then I started.

Not giving up tho. Im going home in March and I want to be under 100 kg by then. So I have work to do. :)

Snow ;) did you had wight xmas ? Did you go to church and graveyard ? Thats what I missed the most here. No snow. No church and no where to put candles. Mom said that graveyard was full with candles like every year. I just love to see candles everywhere :)

Im glad Annie that your hubby comes back to home. Hope he have job in there too. It hard to find good job isnt it. Anyway I wish you to keep going. You will get back on track when the new year eve is past. As you know 12 time you need to eat at that eve :p

Dont think Im able to eat all 12 times but I will make sure to eat 12 different foods atleast :)

To everyone else - I hope you all had merry xmas and have a beautiful new year eve too. Smiles and hugs

Back