weight watchers - thursday

Hi Chelle

How's your day going so far? WW is the best diet I've found so far, especially when you have lots of points to use - it seems too good to be true!!!

Oh ... Hello by the way :ashamed0005:!!

Twigs
xx

hiya!!! today has been brill,for breakfast i had marmite on toast, for lunch i had a big salad and ive just had a small bowl of cheerios as i got to go to work now and wont be having my dinner till about 8pm. dont no what to have for my dinner yet, got a few ww meals in the freezer. ive also drank 3 litres of water and will be taking some with me to work aswell.
i feel really excited and inspired by reading everyones stories! its amazing x

Hey girls!!

I wanted to welcome you all to WW. I really hope this plan works for all you.

I've been doing it for about 5 weeks and I've lost 6lbs so far.I know I could have lost more if I stuck to it 100% so my advice to you would be to never give up and really try to follow the plan 100%.

I'll be looking out for your losses next week.

Take care xxxx

I've started a blog to try to keep me on track and will be posting all my food diaries there too.

Is Mushroom and Brocolli Melt a ready meal? I really rate the tesco's low fat products - they also have the points on the packaging already - so you don't have to work it out - I like anything that is timie saving. =)

I also think WW is the best diet and I've tried most of them over the last five years only to come back to WW. Funny really that it's taken so long for the penny to drop when I lost with WW before. Oh well, I'm back now!!!

hey chelle, well done so far, just wanted to say 3l of water might be a little much - if you're on VLCD's you need the extra water as you're not eating as much, but with WW 2l should be sufficient and any more than that could be bad for your body, and negatively affect your WI.

I agree, the mushroom and broccoli melt sounds gorgeous, is it a ready meal? x

hiya,yes it was a ww ready meal and it was gorgeous!! when it was cooking i was thinking on no it smells rank but it was sooooo nice!

only problem is i could of ate 3 of them lol,maybe thats why im overweight!!! x

Morning girls.

Day 1 of the plan went just fine. Banked 4 points at the end of the day, so at least I have a few to play around with. Thats the only good thing about being this fat - you get plenty of points to play around with :)

Started today with 2 apples, a banana and a packet of caramel snackajacks. Got crispbreads, laughing cow and turkey ham for lunch with some no point veggie soup I made last night. Just got to decide what to have for dinner now. Any suggestions greatfully received

Happy Friday

Tracy

I always feel like I could eat three ready meals if I don't pack them out with veg. I sometimes just have a packet of steam fresh veg with them, or a big salad, or sometimes chuck some veg in the oven to roast - yummy.

well i lost 2.5lbs in my first week which im overjoyed about considering ive not gone hungry and some days have been that full that ive not managed all my points !!! i think what has helped is me tracking everything i have eaten...this has deffo spurred me on for next week

hope everyone else is doing ok x

Hi Chelle hows u today? jus wondering are you weighing in on a wed?
Ive tried a few of the ww meals most real nice but beef blackbean/rice not too great & another 1 was really disgusting but thats not much use as I cant bl**dy remember which 1 it was:confused: xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish:(
tis hard when you cant eat cos feels like you are swallowing razor blades! Try mushy weetabix or porridge for brekkie mayb as they are both soft?
Im fed up for 2 reasons.. 1 of my cats seems ill & work is cak because we are bein bought out & jobs are v uncertain:(
Tryin to be positive is bloomin hard!xx

hi chelle
welcome l started ww yesterday manage day 1 fine trying to be good with water everyone here is very nice l, watch out for your posts and best of luck :cross:

Hi chelle marmite is the best we get thru loads of it in our house my 13yr old has had marmite sarnies every day for school for 8yrs as she wont eat nuthin else!:eek:
Glad you are on road to recovery and weds weigh in is good news for you im hoping for a loss but sumhow think a sts is more realistic:( xx

Hi Chelle

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Just make sure you eat your points for the rest of the week, and hopefully you'll get a great loss.

I probably already know this (but my memory is crap, so you'll have to humour me!) when's your WI day?

Twigs
xx

Back