weight watchers - thursday

Hey good news that you now know 2 peeps you can go to the meetings with,extra motivation to be good i reckon;) so you will be weighing in same day as me a thur..is it morn eve or wot time for you?
Im on them bloomin scales 7am in my nightie b4 food etc to get optimum result:D sumhow dont think you will be wearing yours to your meetings ha ha x

Ha ha I wud be doing exactly the same but I bet the other girls on here wont recommend eating nuthin all day!:D I can easily weigh bout 3lb more as the day goes on:eek:.
Im alright still having moments of real sadness but i suppose thats normal bonus is i ate the least amount of points ever yest so cant b bad xx

your bound to still feel sad and im sure you will for a while now,i felt like id lost my right arm when my dog went!it was horrible. but it will all get better in time :)

xx

Hi Chelle

As long as you eat the same each week, it shouldn't make a difference. I opt for 'light' things on WI day lol ... so have a panini for lunch instead of a jacket spud. Then after WI it's TREAT NIGHT yippee!!

xx

Hi Chelle

As long as you eat the same each week, it shouldn't make a difference. I opt for 'light' things on WI day lol ... so have a panini for lunch instead of a jacket spud. Then after WI it's TREAT NIGHT yippee!!

xx

lol ive heard that about treat night. is it true??? if so what can you have? xx

Well everyone's idea on treat night is different ... for me it helps to a) get whatever I've been craving out of my system and b) I truly belive it gives my metabolism a shake up.

So tomorrow night I will be having sausage and chips from the chippy and a small bar of choccy me thinks :)

Twigs
xx

Let us know how you get on at weigh in today chelle xx

good luck for WI tonight! :D and yes, treat night is defo WI day as then you have a full week to counteract anything bad you've had.. i normally opt for a chinese, kebab, or fish and chips.. (had kebab last night, even though WI wasnt good.. oops :p)

whole week to get rid of it though :D x

Any loss is a good loss and 3 lbs is a fantastic start. Well done you, you should be really proud of yourself.

I had my first weigh in last night and lost 5.5 lbs - I'm sure it's only so much because I was eating sooooo badly before!!!

elegantriposte - I love your profile picture. xx

Any loss is a good loss and 3 lbs is a fantastic start. Well done you, you should be really proud of yourself.

I had my first weigh in last night and lost 5.5 lbs - I'm sure it's only so much because I was eating sooooo badly before!!!

wow thats great katrina!!! well done!!! bet your well pleased xx

Hi chelle dont be daft 3lbs is great ive only lost on average 1.5 a week my way of thinking is that it will at least stay off this time as its not a quick fix.
I gave up tryin to even get a ticker on my page as i cudnt figure it all out!:) p.s hope to see your mood face change from sad soon xx

Back