weight watchers to slimmingworld syn help

j0j0

Hi ya I was doing weight watchers but now swapped to slimming world, but I have loads of frozen desserts like eclairs and brownie puddings also frozen meals. and chocolate treat things, does anyone know how many syns are is weight watchers food?? thank you x

Hi jojo - welcome to Slimming World - have you had a chance to visit Slimming World on line website yet? You should manage to find all these items you mention in there to check their syn values - if not, see what you can find in your books or have you got any of the Slimming World directories from your class yet? Some of the info in these can be useful too - good luck'n'stuff

Hi - if you're a class member then you will be given a password that will allow you to use the online syn directory. As Wacky Jacky says there is also a book version of the directory that you can buy from SW if you're not a class member. Otherwise post a list here and someone will look them up for you.

Oh and by the way - welcome to SW!

thank you!! i'm not a class menber can't afford it at the moment, my mum had a old book its about 3 years old i think, some ww stuff is in there hopefully the syns wont have changed to much. I'll have to spent less money on food and use it to join a class lol!! thanks for the help!

Back