Weight Watchers vs Slimming World

Ah ok ! Just didn't want you sabotaging yourself before you'd even begun! Lol! x

Thanks for the concern, that would be just my luck ha ha ha x

Hello everyone!

I joined WW on Monday this week (just doing it online, not going to group). I haven't been on SW for a while now - hence the huge weight gain :( - but this was the last diet plan I followed. I need to do something about my weight so i've decided to make a change and try WW instead of SW. My main reason is the same as the opening post i have major problems with portion control. Whilst this isn't really an issue with SW, and i know that when on SW i could eat loads and still lose weight, its afterwards that i'll have a problem. I decided for it to work for me and for me to able to maintain when i've lost what i need to, i have to learn portion control. I know that it's each to their own with portion sizes but I just keep eating until i can't lift the fork anymore or its all eaten,regardless of whether i'm full or not!

So new start, started on WW and now on day 3 and it seems to be going well, rather different to SW though which I think is a good thing :)

It's nice to chat with some people who have also decided to swap over to WW, and for the same reason too.

Good luck everyone :-D

Dannie x

Hello everyone!

I joined WW on Monday this week (just doing it online, not going to group). I haven't been on SW for a while now - hence the huge weight gain :( - but this was the last diet plan I followed. I need to do something about my weight so i've decided to make a change and try WW instead of SW. My main reason is the same as the opening post i have major problems with portion control. Whilst this isn't really an issue with SW, and i know that when on SW i could eat loads and still lose weight, its afterwards that i'll have a problem. I decided for it to work for me and for me to able to maintain when i've lost what i need to, i have to learn portion control. I know that it's each to their own with portion sizes but I just keep eating until i can't lift the fork anymore or its all eaten,regardless of whether i'm full or not!

So new start, started on WW and now on day 3 and it seems to be going well, rather different to SW though which I think is a good thing :)

It's nice to chat with some people who have also decided to swap over to WW, and for the same reason too.

Good luck everyone :-D

Dannie x

Good Luck with WW Dannie, I have a diary if you are looking for any inspiration or just want a good chinwag! X

I've just joined ww online after being on SW online for just over a year. I have lost just under 2. 1/2 stone and have 1 more stone to lose. I feel that for the last 6 months have been losing and gaining the same 4 pounds. I feel it's time for a change but am struggling with where to start. Not finding the website and app as clear to follow as SW.

Solange what do you think about 5 2, I been looking st Rosemary Conley 321 which is almost similiar to 5 2, how do you stay focused on the low cal days and how much have you lost xx just gone back from hol fat as a pig, sick of sw was going to try either WW or Rosemary Conley 321 xx

Hi first I know this is an older post but just wanted to say I've also changed from SW to WW only day 2 ! I changed for all the reasons other members have . I said farewell to SW earlier this year as lost 1/2lb in 7 weeks. Looking at the WW plan just feels much better for me personally as no food is off limits and is more flexible . I want to get to target this time and feel WW is the way for me so I'm team WW :) x

Hi first I know this is an older post but just wanted to say I've also changed from SW to WW only day 2 ! I changed for all the reasons other members have . I said farewell to SW earlier this year as lost 1/2lb in 7 weeks. Looking at the WW plan just feels much better for me personally as no food is off limits and is more flexible . I want to get to target this time and feel WW is the way for me so I'm team WW :) x

I have tried SW on two occasions and failed miserably! WW always has (and probably always will!) work for me. Are you doing SP? Do you go to group? Good Luck x

Hi yes SP and joining a group this week as took advantage of the half price month offer then went on holiday for 2 weeks :)

Hi yes SP and joining a group this week as took advantage of the half price month offer then went on holiday for 2 weeks :)

Awesome! That's the kind of money saving I like!!!! X

Hi everyone!

I am just a bit curious after reading a lot of comments concerning SW.
All of them seem so positive! the users and the consultants!
How is that possible?
Is it magical or is there something in their contract who prevent them to be negative? :D:p:)

I guess it works for everyone!

Hi, I'm looking at joining WW after having mixed results with SW. I lost all my baby weight with SW back in 2007/2008 but then life took some unexpected turns and I ended up putting it back on....and more!
So last year I bit the bullet and joined SW again. I was 100% on plan but after losing then gaining and this pattern repeating, after 6 weeks on plan I was still at my starting weight

Now I have piled on even more weight and really need to do something about it and am thinking of doing WW as it's something completely new and different for me, perhaps that's what I need to finally shift this weight for good!

Good luck to everyone who is switching or joining for the first time C x

Back