Weight watchers white danish

beckistar

Hi,
For some reason I had it in my head that I could have 3 slices of weightwatchers white danish bread as a healthy extra b! I don't know where I got the idea from but unfortunately the damage has been done! Can anyone clarify this for me? I'm presuming I am wrong!
Thanks,
Becki
X

No you can't, you used to get 3 slices as one HEXB last time I did SW (so Ive been doing it ever since!) but presumably they changed the recipe or something (?), as you cant any more.

That remains one of my 'tweaks' however, *cough*...:D

I did try to get the brown danish (which *is* a HEXB) but I can only find it in Ocado delivery and I just did Tesco instead so, uh... :eek:

Thanks guys, think I may just finish this loaf and treat it as a healthy extra b and then get a different one. I'll see if it makes any difference to my loss.
Thanks.
X

I joined slim world beginnin ov year and finished to do it on my own and you could have 3 of the ww malted danish for hex b so its what ive been having since

Anyone know how many syns this is? Had a slice with my 2 wm nimble (HEB) and don't know how to syn it :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back