Weight watchers works!!

busybee123

For everyone who is skeptical at first or don't believe they'll lose weight- you will if you follow the plan properly!!!

I lost 3.5 lbs on my first weigh in
Gained .5 lb on my 2nd weigh in (totm)
Lost 5 lbs on my 3rd weigh in!!

I'm thrilled! It really really works!

Well done! It's great isn't it, I don't even feel like I'm on a diet. I weighed myself this morning & I've lost 8lb in 2.5 weeks :)

That's great news and certainly makes me feel happier that I started WW and will in time see good results x

Well done everyone on the losses and I totally agree, WW does work! It gives me a plan to work to, for too long I just didn't know what to eat to lose weight but I joined WW last September and lost weight from the first weigh in, the surprising thing to me is that I lost weight the next week too.. I lost weight, it stayed off and I lost more! Amazing!!

Well done!!! :happy096: I'm probably boring everyone now but OMG I love this diet!! :D 1 stone in 3 weeks without feeling deprived at all....love it, love it, love it :D :D

Well done!!!!

Tbh I have only just joined WW and my first WI is tomorrow night and I am loving it. I love the fact things are pointed for me, and the foods I like to eat I CAN STILL EAT (i.e. tortilla wraps, pitta bread, chips, fruit and veg, desserts!!) In fact I struggle to fill my 26pp a day!! I am about 2-3lb lighter already (hope official weigh in says that too!) and feel fantastic! xx

well done for these losses! There's many, many people who can confirm that WW really works, and it's great it works so well for you also!

Back