weight watchers

flowerfae

anyone doing weight watchers on here? I'm thinking of joining next week :)

nope but there is a weight watchers thread if you go back on to main page hun

xxxx

I wouldnt say im doing weight watchers but alot of the food I eat is weight watchers brand.
Korma sauce, garlic naans, garlic ciabatta bread, weight watchers pasta and sauces, weight watchers bagels and wraps. Their ready meals are good too and the desserts are sooooo yummy.

i keep seeing weight watcher brand popping up and everyone seems to rate it i think i am going to have to give it a try, is it pricey by comparison to other brands:confused::D

Hey :)

I was doing WW before I started on the Xenical and lost 22lbs before coming to a halt.

I would be very careful tho if u do it with Xenical as WW stuff can be very fatty! Even if it is low points.

Good Luck!

LiSe Xx

Do you mean if the frozen meals are pricey or the plan?... I was going to get a monthly pass to meetings £17.95 I think per month.

I was paying about £30 per week on CS so its alot cheaper then that (although you do have to buy the food in whereas CS is meal replacement)

I didn`t go to classes or anything, I just worked out my points and made sure I ate to them (struggled tho and often didn`t). I find it very expensive for classes etc.

Also, I often didn`t eat all my points but you need to for it to work.

LiSe x

Do you mean if the frozen meals are pricey or the plan?... I was going to get a monthly pass to meetings £17.95 I think per month.

I was paying about £30 per week on CS so its alot cheaper then that (although you do have to buy the food in whereas CS is meal replacement)

i was asking about meals etc.. but this info is handy too thanks:Dx

I dont find the meals very pricey. The pasta sauces, korma sauces and naans are at poundland right now for £1, if not you can get them at Asda cheap enough. The Garlic ciabatta bread is around .80p or something like that. The desserts are really yummy and again you get 2 for around £1.40 sometimes Iceland is cheaper £1. They also have ready meals which range from £1.50 upwards.
Not everything I eat is Weight Watchers and I dont follow the points system but I do tend to eat alot of Weight Watchers brand, as well Asda Good For You range is great too. 5 ready meals for £4 cant beat that when your on a budget.

Those Asda Good For You ready meals are great. They are really handy when the boys want something naughty - I can just pop one of them in the microwave. Average cals are 300-400 so all good :D

Back