• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight watchers

Me! I'm in my third week and 7lbs in total down. I'm so pleased and cant wait for my next wi. Have you just started? Do you have much to lose?

Hi SIllykitten,

I joined about 5 years ago and lost 7 stone, it took about 18 months! I had a year off but I've put 20lbs.....Doh!!!
Never-mind a new start, my nxt wi is Monday evening :) I'd like to lose 3 & a half stone...
How about u???

About 4 and a half stone, I just want to be happy with myself when I look in the mirror, and feel healthier in general. I got down to a size 12-14 about two years ago and I weighed myself for the first time in a year on my first WI and I was a full stone heavier than I thought and heavier than I'd ever been. I'm an emotional eater, love coke and chinese and convinced myself I have no self control but i know that I have and that was just a cop out. So I'm on the fresh start list too. New dawn, new day, new me :)

I'm sure you'll love it on here, every one is really friendly and supportive. Hope you have a good weekend and let me know how your first WI goes :) :) :)

Curlz

Hiya Chucks!!
Hello (again)
Have a look on this site chuck..there are loads of Weight Watchers on here...you could even start a diary :)

Good luck with your weightloss journey..