Weight Watchers...

NumNums

Becca
Hi everyone,

I was on this forum back in 2009. I've since then had another baby (number 3). He's 7 weeks old now and I feel I'm ready to get back to a decent weight. When I was last year I was on one of the milkshake diets and it cost me too much to continue. I never saw my goal weight.

I've about 3 stone to loose...

My question is, can you see good results with weight watchers if you follow the plan? I want to do it online because with three kids, I can't find a day/time to suit me.

Thanks!

If you follow the plan then yes but don't cheat . Ww is livable and it makes you very aware of how much you eat . I know with kids it is hard to find the right time to go a meeting but statistics do show that you lose , keep to the plan and maintain if you do attend . Plus there are loans of new people you can.meet and just chat to . Make sure its the best time after having baby as well . I tried after my first was 7 weeks old and i couldn't get my head around it as i wanted my baby to be my main focus , but i was ready a few months later and went from a size 16 to a 10 but that was at a healthy rate of 1lb or so per week and it kept off but i did have my dd to run around after at that.point until baby no 2 came ! Good luck with your choice :)

Back