Weight Watchers...

NumNums

Becca
S: 13st2lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st13lb(14.67%)
Hi everyone,

I was on this forum back in 2009. I've since then had another baby (number 3). He's 7 weeks old now and I feel I'm ready to get back to a decent weight. When I was last year I was on one of the milkshake diets and it cost me too much to continue. I never saw my goal weight.

I've about 3 stone to loose...

My question is, can you see good results with weight watchers if you follow the plan? I want to do it online because with three kids, I can't find a day/time to suit me.

Thanks!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Rachel57

If you follow the plan then yes but don't cheat . Ww is livable and it makes you very aware of how much you eat . I know with kids it is hard to find the right time to go a meeting but statistics do show that you lose , keep to the plan and maintain if you do attend . Plus there are loans of new people you can.meet and just chat to . Make sure its the best time after having baby as well . I tried after my first was 7 weeks old and i couldn't get my head around it as i wanted my baby to be my main focus , but i was ready a few months later and went from a size 16 to a 10 but that was at a healthy rate of 1lb or so per week and it kept off but i did have my dd to run around after at that.point until baby no 2 came ! Good luck with your choice :)