Weight Watching Pro Pointer

Dee01

Hi there,

I'm new to this site and having just looked around the site for a couple of minutes I am loving what I see!

I started putting on weight after an illness that left me needing medication on a long term basis. It crept on slowly but surely. It really upset me, but I kept using the medication as an excuse.

I orig joined WW way back when and stuck to the plan but only lost 3lbs in about 3 months. Needless to say, I quit and didn't think about trying it again. I thought that it just wasn't for me.

My partners mother joined back in the first week of Jan 2011 and was telling me how the new pro point system worked and I thought I might as well give it a try. And January is as good a time as any to start a diet.

So I re joined WW on 7th January and weighed 13stone 6lbs which is my highest weight ever. Today was my 4th weigh in and i've lost 9.5lbs. Its the most substantial weight I have lost in years and I am delighted.

I am hoping to remain motivated and continue loosing for the foreseeable future and hope I will keep it off for the rest of my life (with help!) I look forward to learning more about the site and picking up tips :D:D

Back