Weightloss is not a hobby

Bethuk1

So I'm well and truly back at square one (well almost, I'm probably a few pounds shy of my highest weight but that's nothing to celebrate!). I can't quite comprehend how I've allowed myself to get so fat again but the reason why I started CD last January is staring me right in the face! Oh and my OH said I was sporting quite a "Derby" AKA Derby Kelly = Fat Belly! today..so anyway theres my confirmation that it's gone to far (or too fat :( ).

I know exactly how I've got here, I have literally eaten my way through the last few months to make up for all the months that I didn't eat the things I love…which happened to be quite a lot of food.

Sooo I know that I'm towards the heavier end of 14 stone :cry:, having avoided the scales for the last few months I was forced to weigh in last week during a platelet donation and I peeked through my fingertips and saw it was in kg's so didn't really know how many stones it converted to phew! :eek:

So, after hundreds of "I'm going to start CD again tomorrow" I'm actually going to do it. Not officially as I did manage to stockpile enough to keep me going for a few weeks :eek:!!

Damn you fat belly..this ride is over! :D

Back