ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

I weigh in tomorrow. Officially but I tend to weigh everyday. I wouldn't worry about pics too much x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 18st 1.8

I've been watching some YouTube vlogs about weight watchers and stuff and I came across some food grocery hauls and I am so jealous of the amount of range they have out there compared to here points wise! there are so many nice foods which are sponsored by weight watchers and whatever, I need to move to America!! they have strawberry Philadelphia, I mean this sounds like my kind of thing!! it's only 2pp for 2 tablespoons.. anyone fancy taking a trip to America to get some goodies? ;)

I've been watching some YouTube vlogs about weight watchers and stuff and I came across some food grocery hauls and I am so jealous of the amount of range they have out there compared to here points wise! there are so many nice foods which are sponsored by weight watchers and whatever, I need to move to America!! they have strawberry Philadelphia, I mean this sounds like my kind of thing!! it's only 2pp for 2 tablespoons.. anyone fancy taking a trip to America to get some goodies? ;)

Oooh tasty! Have you had the chocolate philly?

I think it tastes like chocolate spread. X

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 13.8

Chocolate philly?! I may have to drag mister to the shop today! I wonder if I can use it as my healthy extra A hehe.

Food is looking lush!

It doesn't taste cheesy! It's amazing! Haven't had it for ages so I'm not sure they still do it but it was gooooood!

I tend to have it on wholewheal toast as that is what you are allowed on slimming world. I bet it would be lovely on a bagel. (I also have been known just to eat it out of the tub >.>

I tend to have it on wholewheal toast as that is what you are allowed on slimming world. I bet it would be lovely on a bagel. (I also have been known just to eat it out of the tub >.>

hehe! I may be tempted to get some in my shop tomorrow :p! i could be missing out and I'll never realise!

Heeelllo :) well done on getting back on track & losing the 3lbs!
Chocolate Philly tastes nice but like u say what do u have it with :/ I've bought it a few times and ended up binning it just coz I didn't know what to have it with! Strawberry Philly sounds nice, what else do they have in America that looks good? X

hi :) thank you!
there's so many things! they have so many brands that sponsor weight watchers, it's unreal! they have like these cake things that you toast and turns into a massive soft cookie and what not for 2PP literally couldn't believe it, lots of flavours too! they have a lot of chocolate snacks and low points and they have creams and whips which are really low that you can put with fruit in all different flavours! we all need to go to America!

Count me in. Chocolate Philly on pancakes or digestive biscuits.

Mm on pancakes sounds yummy, but then I think why bother with the Philly, why not just use chocolate spread lol x

Back