ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

I can't remember the last time I bought something just because I like it, I pick a top to hide all the wobbly bits! And bottoms that don't dig in the flabby bits! I also can't wait for new clothes! Mind I think I have every size from 18-26 in my wardrobe. X

well um.. I've been naughty and not stuck to points last few days! tomorrow, I'm hoping to get back on but my boyfriend is away until Tuesday so I'm not sure how good I'm gonna be cooking just for myself! hopefully I can stop myself from a gain on Tuesday!!!

just try to relax a bit with it and don't pressure yourself too much :) Focus on how far you've already come, and hopefully that will motivate you to keep doing so well! :)

just try to relax a bit with it and don't pressure yourself too much :) Focus on how far you've already come, and hopefully that will motivate you to keep doing so well! :)

aww thank you :) - I've gained 3lb but that's not out of the ordinary considering I was off plan for the whole week!
I'm back on focus today, and ready to shift these pounds! :)

ANYONE TRIED BOOTEA TEATOX ?

- bought some from Holland and Barrett today and wondering if anyone has tried it ?

Lol I just asked the exact same thing somewhere else, I've read some good reviews but tbh I've read more bad than good ones sadly :( the night one is a laxative so beware! X

so I had the tea and some food and came out with swollen Lips and an allergic reaction! so took some anti histamine sand it's gone down a bit! not sure if it was to do with the tea or food but I'm sure I will find out!

Back