Weightloss update

Im now 15st 1lb :D, Just wanted to share that with you all....so that is a loss of 25lb ...can that be right :eek: i started off at 16st 12lb...I dont believe at as i dont notice much change in myself ..hmph

yeah you better believe it!

I know where u r coming from not feelin any different! people tell me i look slimmer but i still feel really fat! I think it takes a while for out brains to catch up!

pinkii has the same problem too and she has lost a lot of weight! ( i hope u dont mind me sayin that kira!)

get your tape measure out and they will tell you the truth! The tape measure never lies hehehe

you r doing fab hun! keep it up!

hope u r havin a fab week!

love katie

Im not a massive fan of the tapemeasure though haha ;)

i started off at 16 stone 8
and now im 15 stone 1.. (woop woop)
and i dont look or feel different in my eyes...
it does take a while for us to catch up...

well done girlies, yes it never does feel like we r gettin any smaller , i know from wen i lost loads of weight b4 i kept ironing and gettin my big clothes ready couldnt quite register that they were too big, id iron em thinking o il wear that next week lol

ur doing great keep it up ! x

I know how you all feel. I am down 20 pds and can actually see it in the mirror and in my clothes. But still I look at myself and think I am still fat and still have sooooo far to go. and its not coming off at the rate I wanted it too. Will not make any of my goals I don't think.:mad::badmood::banghead:

Congratulations & jubilations...:D

hey soozsb dont stress over it hun, i know exactly wat u mean, ive lost but i want to loose quicker, fact is tho it takes us ages to get the size we r so its only fair it takes a while to come off too.

ul b fine hun, uve lost just b a lil more patient x i know patience sucks with this but we got no choice lol

Not far away from the 14's now! Well done! x

Back