Weightlossresources question

madameruthybaby

Hi guys

Have seen a few ex CD people mention this site (KD comes to mind). Just wondered, does it allow you to calculate how many calories you need to maintain your weight? The reason I ask is because I used a website to calculate my BMR and then used the Harris Benedict theory to try and calculate how many calories my body needs once I account for my activity level but this was done per week so for example:

no exercise
1-3 times a week
3-5 times a week
6-7 times a week

I normally work out about 5 times a week, but my workouts are very long as I play sports so may train for 2 hours or even 3 hours a day depending on what day of the week it is... So this theory doesn't really help me!

If someone who has used weightlossresources for weight maintenance before knows the answer, it would really help!

Thanks so much in advance!
Ruth
xxx

hi Ruth me again, can't tell you anything about weightlossresources only that it's not free to use, someone else mentioned a free one called Foodfocus.co.uk i started using that and it has all the calculations for excercise and how many calories per day etc, etc i like it! I'm planning on using this to maintain.

xx

Hi Lelly!!

Ok I will check that out - have to go and catch my flight home now so speak to you later and I hope you are enjoying SS+!!

xx

Have a good flight hun!
xx

Weightlossresources is a great site and I used it for a few months when I got to goal to really help me with portion control (never my forte back then!)

From memory it did do exercise tracking etc, but I think they still do a free trial so have a look.

My advice though is to just eat around 1800 calories to 2000 calories to start with and just adjust it slightly and keep a rough eye on your weight, don't try and eat the exact amount of calories you need down to the single calorie otherwise you will become obsessed by it, just eat around that figure and go for healthy options etc and you'll be absolutely fine.

Mike

Back