WeightWatchers 123 succes

doots

Hi Is there anyone on here doing the 123 Success 2000 diet?? I lost loads of weight on this and really want to try it again but can't find any info on the points. I'm sure I was on 20 points but think there was also a weekly allowance but can't remember. any help would be truly appreciated Xx

I'm really not sure what plan this is?

Is it the old plan before propoints? That used to be about 20 points a day I think and no weeklies. If it is then there is a separate board for it so you can probably find all the info on there.

Sorry I can't be more helpful

I think the plan before PP was Discovery. Think 123 was before my WW time. I know with the plan before PP I was on a stupid amount of points and that's why I couldn't stick to it (16 points most if the time!) but with PP I get much more food.
Good luck when you get started.

It was before the Discover plan, I think it was the 1st points system they came up with, but it was fab easy to follow and really worked. I'm just in a quandry as I'm so determined this is the last time I diet to lose weight and when I tried ProPoints back in the summer it was a complete flop :( I don't want to start it again, get to Feb and think stuff this it's not working and then give up again, it would be so much easier to do something that I know worked for me. Although I know it's probably just me not understanding the new plan properly and giving it 100%, I just need this to work this time Xx

Back