Weightwatchers 3 months today :)

size102b

Banned
Id just like to say thankyou to WW and everyone here who has helped support me on my first 3 months :)

I admit this is the longest I have stuck to a plan for 3 years and Im proud that I have.
Everything in my life is still the same,
same emotional problems,struggles upsets and worries but I think losing weight for me and many others isnt about greed its about comfort,so these 3 months has been hard as I cant use food anymore to blank it out.

Ive lost 27.5 lbs
lol couldnt get that 0.5lbs for 2 stone
but I hope in another 3 months
I can lose at least another 21lbs.

Thankyou again ,
good luck to those who are just starting
and
well done to those who are on their journey.
Mega congratulations to those who have reached the end and are trying to maintain.
All in all we
all deserve a big pat on the back
xxx ;)

Congratulations on your loss! That's just fantastic :D I started WW on Sunday and just hope I can do as well as you :)

Well done that's an amazing loss!!
Reading things like this will be what'll have me on here in 3 months and I'll remember this for my 3 month anniversary!

Well done :D
xxx

Thats an absoluely brilliant loss youve achieved well done :bliss:

Yes, huge well done for sticking to it through difficult times and with a fab loss too :D

Aww well done hun, you have done so well. I have just done my first month and have lost 11 lb and like you is the longest i have stuck to a diet. Just knowing my clothes are getting lose is so much motivation for me. I hope to still be here in 3 months saying the same. xx

what a lovely post, you have done really well xxx

Well done on a fantastic weight loss and what a lovely post! I hope that I can do as well as you!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Well done hun!! your doing amazing! it's my WW ann today too! ha 10months (14th sept) woo!! we will get there eventually :D xxx

Back