weightwatchers diary- please feel free to kick my butt into gear

ive no comeback or excuse because i know ur right! but i eat a lot of fruit, a lot of veg and alot of fish. the last week was awful with healthy wise but i eat a lot of no point stuff. but thanks i know your right. ive just had a look over my diary and when i read over it it makes me realise ok you need to cut down on the sugar and junk. cheers for the advice. x

today was equally as bad but im in a show all this week and on nights. woke up at 2 pm and ran around. had 5 ww peanut bars over the dayand no point veg soup. 7.5

dinner was fish n chips 15
small piece of vienetta 1

my show finishes sunday night. monday i will revamp and choose my foods better. i know this is excuses but im out for the next three nights.

lost a pound and a half today! wooop x

total 23.5
over 1.5
earned 9

Last edited:
It must be hard working odd hours. Keep it up! It's much easier for me as I have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen! LOL

this week is just a nightmare. ive had late nights every night but to be fair last night was the only night i drank. im not a huge drinker so that helps. i dunno my immune system is in pieces this year and i really need to look at my diet. im not getting enough nutrients. like i know looking back at my diary its too high in sugar. im very good with low fat options and eatin loads of fruit and veg and i choose my main meals well but my sweet tooth is my downfall. as of monday i am properly coming off the gluten and dairy for 28 days to see how my allergies are. my doc says its not my diet but i defo feel its a huge factor. i dunno my energies this past week between the show and all the lates nights, ive had a goodish week until yesterday. ill be as good as i can this weekend but yesterday was very bad. today i had two hot whiskeys and pizza. the hot whiskey was with lemon and honey for my head! im not actually a daytime drinker!

i have a free house for 8 days from tue and therefore have no excuse because ill be making all my meals and ill be working all the time so ill have to make a healthy lunch etc.

my sinuses have me riddled for the past month. and ive done as much as possible. but i feel like crap! ive two more shows one tonight and tomorrow night and then back to normality, a routine and more time for planning and exercise! back to the gym monday night as i wanna lose 8 lbs for the 7th of november. but thanks for the pointer ur dead right.

my diary for yesterday is bad but i feel by putting it on here im facing up to it. if i dont ill forget it and not take it into account

woke up at 1.

toast and muslie for breakfast 4+3= 7

toast at 4 for snack= 3

roasted veggies for dinner= 1 for the olive oil used

6 digestives- 6

now the fun starts!

crisps and munchies after the show 6

sweets im not sure but cos of the sugar content im gonna say 10 to be safe

1 rum and diet coke 1.5

sambucha 1.5

2 other drinks that my friend poured so to be safe am gonna say 4

total 40 points!

earned about 8-10in total on thursday and 4 yesterday. so i will basically work off the 18 points between monday and thurs.

today had pizza and a hot toddie- whiskey lemon and honey.

17 for pizza

3 for the whiskey.

to be honest my head not in it this weekend. i just feel lousy and exhuasted and cant wait for the show to be over. plenty of water tonight.

:(

last night didnt drink but did have like 8 points of biscuits and nibbles!!! :(

today woke up at 3. had toasted sandwich- 4

dinner was rice 2 mixed veg 0 sauce 4 prawns 0- 6

3 biscuits- 3

dying sick still. last show tonight and big do on in hotel after. cant bare the hought of being any sicker so am sticking to the diet coke tonight....

tomorrow no gluten or dairy defo until the 7thof november as i cant bare the allergies anymore and have to fig out if its food or dust/ pollen thats causing it.
:(

ok so am officially back in the zone today. feeling much betetr, not there yet with regard to the cold but am on the way. will give the gym a miss tonight however diet going well and am back on my mike (literally i hadnt cycled in over a week) cant go to ww meeting this week due to work and to be honest dont want to waste a tenner because after the weekend i know what itll be. so next weigh in will be thursday week :D

gluten and dairy free as much as possible today

breakfast
gluten free porridge and fruit 4

veg soup 0
potato crisps 3

gluten free snacks 7

roasted veggies 1

ice lolly .5

15.5 points

earned 4

Last edited:
good day today. had a banana and some fruit juice with three rice cakes for breakfast. 1.5+ 1 + 1- 3.5

lunch is 6 rice cakes 2
can of tuna in brine drained 1
teaspoon of dairy free mayonaise .5
gluten free crips from health shop 3
more rice cakes 1

roasted veggies and oil 1

went out for a drink and it turned into a session so im a bit :(

anyway it works out that luckily i came it 22 p[oints on the button

and i earned 5 points so woop

Last edited:
ok so today was a horrendous day. im hungover and i have my period. i dont feel as though ive been looking after myself this week and im a bit down. weighed myself today and im the same weight. so wahoo. didnt put any on thank god. 3 weeks to grad and want to lose 6 pounds. had a horrensous day today. sweets. chicken tenders from the take ways. loads of snack a ajcks and a bar of choc. i really need to cut down on sugary foods. overall im doing ok with my other foods but sugarry snakcs are my downfall. from tomorrow onwards i think im gonna have to allow myself one treat a week because its getting silly.

today not even counting my points cos it was way too many!

ok so today has been a good day. three weeks to my graduatiuon and i am determined to lose 6lbs. very tired today as didnt sleep last night or night before. so no gym but will try no half an hour on bike. as of tomorrow i have one month of my gym member ship left and i am on a mission this next month to really give it my best shot.

today was a good day so far.

breakfast

banana and juice 3

lunch

rice cakes tuna and gluten free low fat crisps 1+1.5+3- 5.5

snack rice cakes 1

dinner

roasted veg 0 small chips 2

2 biscuits 3

total 14.5 points

earned 3

Last edited:
ok so havent been on this in 6 days! lost a pound and a half in two weeks after two very mixed weeks. have had a look back at my diary and have decided that i really eat wayyyy too much sugar. so i really have to watch that

i have my graduation in two weeks and holidays in 4. i wanna look and feel my best :D

this week has been a good and weird week in my life. ive come to a point where i realise i am attractive and that while i dont want my weightloss to stop there is no speed at which it needs to happen. its happening and all that matters. i feel good and i feel confident. i know i can and will reach my goal. so hurrah. :D

Last edited:
ok so today sunday the 25th october is a new start of using my points more wisely. weigh in on thur and i am determined to be down to pounds despite my bad three days. watching the dairy sugar and gluten intake like a halk.nearly feel into the crash dieting again yesterday and the day ebfore and just binged last nght so reminded myself why they have never worked for me and why weightwatchers has.

am avoiding carbs till weigh in tho!

breakfast was

2 carrots
1 small apple
1 small orange
1 pear

all above juiced- 2 points

family having a fry with chips!

i on the other hand had

mushrooms, garlic, yellow pepper, courgette and tomatoes roasted in balsamic vinegar and one tablespoon of olive oil then i put them all in a pan with two beaten eggs, under the grill and walaah! a yumy, filling, dairy and gluten free omelette for 4 points- it was huge! im stuffed

then i robed two oven curly chips and two small pieces of white pudding- gonna say 3

1 grilled rasher 1.5
2 pieces of pudding 3
dinner was piece of cake my sis made. gonna say 5 points

i have decided over the course of every day i need to do 400 sit ups (i need to work on the belly so much)
200 jumping jacks
200 skips

i know its extra every day but the skips and jumping jacks take a whole ten min and it gets the blood pumping.

my grad is the week after next and want to lose 5 pounds for it. so im hitting the pavement and the gym like mad the next two weeks.

today i did an hour on the bike and my complex routine. i know its a lot but i have tow weeks and wanna look and feel my best.

ate 18.5
earned over 12

Last edited:
ok have had a bad few days and am a bit unsure as to whether weighwatchers is for me any more as i am not using the point system correctly and am becoming obsessed with the weighing scales.

so for the time being im not filling this in. need to figure some stuff out.

Back