Weird But Good

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Blue Cow, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Blue Cow

Blue Cow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I work a few evenings 6pm - 12 am and I used to have tea before I went and then when I got home I'd be starving again and often have a couple of sandwiches or something.
    Now since being on CD I'm not finding I'm hungry! I have my soup at work and that's it.
    I thought I would struggle being up so late but in fact its easier :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue*eyes

blue*eyes Member

Yh I'm in the same situation as you as I work til midnite too,as I'm a chat room moderator on a bingo site.
    I just tend to drink more decaf black coffee now,finding I'm more awake too and wake up earlier with more energy.Just hope it all continues
    Kind regards H x

4. Blue Cow

Blue Cow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Its a good feeling x

5. gracie_lou

gracie_lou Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I sometimes work night shifts and I would eat nearly all through the night. Now I just take a bar and something else make sure I drink plenty and a few cups of coffee. I find im not so hungry, I was dreading it to begin with.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.