weird day

purplekel

i have had a really weird day ive felt very tired and emotional, cold then sweaty and im actually starving today i could eat my arm off this is day 12 and the worst by far im praying bedtime comes soon, dont know because i had a sneeky peek at the scales today and they havent moved since thurs has put me on this downer, it is totm they were a couple of days later and heavier than normal please someone tell me this is the prob cos if thurs comes and ive lost nothing i know i will never manage another week:cry:

Ah gutted you have had such a bad day! I have been really cold today but i remember that i had that last time I was on lipotrim. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you x

It probably is the problem. Even if not, we all still get the occasional 'feeling a bit crap' day - on 600cals it's not surprising one will feel tired, emotional, cold and feeble occasionally! It happens, it's normal, but it passes. However it comes as a but of a surprise after a bit of a high period.

I often find the scales don't move for several days (and even go up by half a pound or so before going down again), but I think that's just the way I 'work'. Leave it until thurs before panicking - it might fall off overnight. :)

Chill. get an early night with a book, or something :)

That's why I stay off the scales in between official weigh-ins - I absolutely hate to disappoint myself in case it knocks me off the plan.
TOTM definitely messes with me, had a few very cold and tired and very hungry days this last period, nearly finished but today was one of those days too. Hope tomorrow is better for both of us.
Bren xx

Back