Weird Dreams....

kimby

ok, i had a dream last night that i was eating a big roast dinner, i forgot i was doing the diet, and i ate meat too which i havent eaten for about 2 months because i decided to stop, in the dream my mother turned to me and said..oh so your eating now again are you? i just thought OH SH*T! i could smell everything so clearly.. i woke up absoloutely sickened with myself until i realised a while later it was a dream... is this happening to anyone else????:confused:

Haha yeah that's normal. The last time I done lipotrim all I dreamt about was broccoli lol.of all the food to dream of it was that!
It's just because you've not eaten so long and I suppose it must play on your subconscious to some extent x

I had a dream last night that I had milk in my coffee and I was so upset with myself...haha...but I think a lot of ppl have that

Im on day 5 and had my first dream last night. The big family garlic naan and chicken balti one !

Can the NHS put me in a coma and drip feed me my shakes, then wake me up in 3 months time? . Bonfire night would be nice, Pie and Peas anyone ??

I haven't been dreaming about food surprisingly but I have been having really strange and colourful dreams all week since I started the diet! I hardly ever usually dream so I told my boyfriend its because of the diet and he just laughed but I really think it must be!! X

I dreamt I had pizza last night and woke up feeling so guilty and dissapointed hahaha then I was like "did I eat" big wollys

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha yeah that's normal. The last time I done lipotrim all I dreamt about was broccoli lol.of all the food to dream of it was that!
It's just because you've not eaten so long and I suppose it must play on your subconscious to some extent x

How starnge is it that the food you crave is actually healthy food!!! I want carrots!!!!

Back