weird question ...!

elizabeth

Silver Member
So last week I had one of those weeks that you get on SW, where your weight suddenly drops down by several pounds for no apparent reason. Yay, etc. :D

The weird thing is this - when I was in the shower a couple of days ago, I noticed that my belly is now signifcantly slimmer on one side than the other! Seriously, the right side of my belly appears to have lost a big dollop of fat that's still there on the left side. :D

It looks odd. It's as if most of that 4lbs I lost last week came off that one very specific place. Has anyone else had this? I've been losing it all over till this point. I didn't think fat could disappear from one place like that.

*hugs lopsided belly*

I've had the same thing! funnily enough, it's my left side of my tummy that's smaller! Haha! :D

Sounds good - I wish I could lose my belly but due to my disability, I guess I'll always look 6 months pregnant (I'm not by the way!)

I have never heard of that happening before! LOL! How funny...

Mind you, I've never had a woosh either. Wouldn't mind going lopsided for a woosh!!!

Well done :)

Mind you, I've never had a woosh either. Wouldn't mind going lopsided for a woosh!!!

I haven't been aware of any wooshes till now, as I've been getting weighed once a month. I decided to go to weekly weigh-ins for a while because I felt I was at risk of getting a bit complacent, so this is the first woosh I've known about! :D

It's great that something like that can happen even when you've been on this plan for several months. :)

Back