Weird Tongue, help!

ducatidiva

Silver Member
Oh no, just seen my tongue and it has gone yellow and fuzzy, eeep, is this what normally happens?? Or is it just me, is there something wrong with me?!

Heeeeeeelp please! :cry:

Hey... I think this is normal enough.... just give it a scrub with your toothbrush and it should go!!! Its all in the name of Ketosis lol

Good luck with your weight loss journey xxx

Wow just think while your tongue is grotty and you feel a little dizzy, just think that you are feeling a little odd because you are burning fat....makes you feel better.

It does help to think of it that way, thank you! Does the tongue fuzziness get better or do I just need to get used to it?

I go one of those tongue brushes (most chemists have them) - got one on Wednesday evening and its great! Saw one of the older threads and they said more water also helps? Best of luck!!

Thanks Bea! I have been brushing it like mad, it looks so horrible, but luckily the taste isnt really there this morning - maybe thats cos I drank about 4 litres yesterday instead of 3....

It does get a little better....try upping your water intake....!
You can also have the listerine strips that help a little.

Thanks Sonya, I'm going to get some of those strips (if I can find them!!) I looked on eBay but they only have them in the US. Think Tescos might have them so will probably venture over there and see.

Back